Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao make in ring mistakes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Manny does make some mistakes, he is out of balance a lot but he is still able to generate speed and power from odd body angles so it works aslong as the opponent can't make him pay.

I think he still kind of predictable, not like he was in the first JMM fight but what Manny wants to do is known. Also I think Manny has to be at the right range to be effective and he can reach at times especially when frusterated.

Comment

He tends to be off balance everytime he throws, but he improved a lot recently. Just compare Pac-JMM 1 and Pac-Cotto.. it's like a different fighter.

Btw it much more possibile that Pac gets KOed than May because the filipino flash tends, ad I said, to gets off balance very often. Je just escapes this mistake because he's so fast and powerful, and athletic. He gots off balance, ok, but when you realized that he alredy puched you.

It's a kind of fighter that makes mistakes, but he's so gifted that no one can punish him for what he does wrong. Other examples are Calzaghe (the guy couldn't go backwards but no one was able to capitalize), Martinez (always off balance, always), Vitaly (exposed chin, he hae always his hands low) etc...

I don't agree the caft what someone shouldn't copy Pacman as a fighter, the guys counter well, has a very good body movement and, most notably, a great defense. Just check how he was able to avoid every bodyshots from Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingTheBull View Post
        He tends to be off balance everytime he throws, but he improved a lot recently. Just compare Pac-JMM 1 and Pac-Cotto.. it's like a different fighter.

Btw it much more possibile that Pac gets KOed than May because the filipino flash tends, ad I said, to gets off balance very often. Je just escapes this mistake because he's so fast and powerful, and athletic. He gots off balance, ok, but when you realized that he alredy puched you.

It's a kind of fighter that makes mistakes, but he's so gifted that no one can punish him for what he does wrong. Other examples are Calzaghe (the guy couldn't go backwards but no one was able to capitalize), Martinez (always off balance, always), Vitaly (exposed chin, he hae always his hands low) etc...

I don't agree the caft what someone shouldn't copy Pacman as a fighter, the guys counter well, has a very good body movement and, most notably, a great defense. Just check how he was able to avoid every bodyshots from Cotto.
        i would say morales and marquez did...repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Yes but Mayweather is also bigger, stronger and faster than JMM and don't tell me Mayweather is not a good finisher.

When Mayweather hurts Pac, you don't think he will follow up? Of course he will, just because they have different punch outputs (JMM and Mayweather) doesn't mean Mayweather can't be effective against him.
          when pbf hurts his opponents, he will continue to do what he is doing. he is not like a shark who attacks and go for the kill when he smells blood.he will continue potshotting ang countering where he is effective. he is what he is at his current weight.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
            JMM have found success on his counter-punching because he throws them precisely and in bunches..

pbf on the other hand counters with one or two shots only. he needs to have the heart of juan to have the same success as him..
            But, PBF has better defense. He'll throw lesser punches, but he'll get hit lesser than Marquez did.

Comment

Yes....PAC mistake is taking 1 to dish out 2 or 3. After the first 1 or 2 his opponent no longer capitalize on his mistake LOL.

Comment

He takes breather breaks and fights in explosive spurts in rounds. That shell defense he does to take breaks will not work against a volume puncher like Margarito.

Comment

yeah pac's earmuff defense isn't very good. cotto and clottey got clean uppercuts right up the middle of that D.

pac has been doing it the past two fights, don't understand why since it doesn't work at all.

Comment

manny makes a few mistakes here and there sometimes he gets wild !!!! but he more than makes up for it with his heart , his warrior mentality , and his out of the world speed !!!!! therefour any mistake he make is quickly nutralized !!!!!

Comment

lately he spends way too much time with his back on the ropes i.e. versus cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X