Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Main Reason why Floyd Mayweather Jr. Should be Worried about fighting Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And JMM beat him twice

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      I never said he lost his genius I.Q. level for boxing.

SRR talked about being past his prime at 31. His legs weren't the same. He wasn't the same. Didn't mean he wasn't still good enough to beat the competition or have the odds in his favor...but he wasn't the same as he was in his youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        And JMM beat him twice
        Post a link to that information please?

Comment

And JMM beat him twice
          good point. but then how come floyd won't fight him then?

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
            I never said he lost his genius I.Q. level for boxing.

SRR talked about being past his prime at 31. His legs weren't the same. He wasn't the same. Didn't mean he wasn't still good enough to beat the competition or have the odds in his favor...but he wasn't the same as he was in his youth.
            He's definitely not the same. I'm watching the Phillip N'Dou fight right now, and he was very sharp and streaky with his punches. I don't think his speed is matter since he doesn't solely relied on it like most other Boxers does.

Comment

Well both floyd and pac are pretty old for small boxers

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                He's definitely not the same. I'm watching the Phillip N'Dou fight right now, and he was very sharp and streaky with his punches. I don't think his speed is matter since he doesn't solely relied on it like most other Boxers does.
                Combinations though I do think have been less because of it. He is a one-two type puncher now. Before he could shoot off 3,4,5 hit combos with speed, accuracy, and timing and not get hit back. Now, that 3rd punch, if thrown, can be iffy. He may get tagged.

I don't know if he can throw at this speed and quite like that anymore

Comment

Well both floyd and pac are pretty old for small boxers
                  True.............

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                    Combinations though I do think have been less because of it. He is a one-two type puncher now. Before he could shoot off 3,4,5 hit combos with speed, accuracy, and timing and not get hit back. Now, that 3rd punch, if thrown, can be iffy. He may get tagged.

I don't know if he can throw at this speed and quite like that anymore

I think he mostly used that 3rd punch as a bait. Yeah i agree, that's what happen when you're getting old. I still think he can put his punches together, but he just doesn't want to risk anything.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                      roach has the blueprint to beat floydie , and that gay elerbe knows it thats why he told floyd not to take the fight
                      yep, that "blueprint" was so full proof they turned down 50/50 and 14 days. tucked tail then ran sayign they werent ready for may. when they talked all this **** about how they waned the fight in march when floyd originally wanted it in may.

team pac got their wish then ran like bitches

Comment

Working...
                      X