Collapse
No announcement yet.

what IF by accident margarito will beat pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd was a ducker and the world now knows he is a ducker...it's everywhere on the news..websites etc.

Even if pacman loses he will still be a legend because he had the balls.

Nobody cares about the 0 otherwise ali wouldn't be called greatest since he lost quite a few times.

It's about the heart and the spirit and the intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      97-3 spit....good enough for paulie
      how about a rematch with singsurat ?

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
        Bradley would get beat easily as would Berto.

The only other options are Williams, and we all know Williams is not a WW and aside from that, will never get a Pac fight.
        neither bradley nor berto would get beat as clear cut as margarito....

the margarito fight is uninteresting. he looked unimpressive in his last fight, and got KO'ed in his fight before that.....nobody wants to see that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
          I doubt it.

Margarito will just be a punching bag for Pacquiao all night.

I could see Floyd/Pac in trouble though. Pacquiao hurting his hands from landing too flush on Margarito that night. let's pray for that not to happen.
          we'll never know bro...anything can happen...lets just hope it wont happen..it would be an embarrassment to arum and to all boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
            can u still see a floyd/manny mega bout if that thing happens? coz i can see mayweather will demand more for the fight...what you guys think?
            Imagine that...only it wouldn't be a mistake. Margarito beating Pac would turn the whole world upside down much like his victory over Cotto did.

Let's analyze this for a second...

Margarito is fighter that applies pressure and volume. If applied correctly Margarito can hurt Pac. Let's be honest here...Pac is hittable.

My examples of this??? Clottey, Cotto, Marquez, etc...

Unlike Clottey, Cotto, Marquez - Margarito only knows one direction - FOWARD. Margarito may take a hell of a lot of punishment to land one shot. His pressure, tenacity, and volume could overwhlem and tire a boxing Pac. If a brawling Pac comes to the ring Pac might succomb to the larger framed Margo. Margo has taken shots from larger wws Williams, Mosley, Citron, 6+, 5'10, 5'11 respectively. It would be difficult (not impossible) to knock out a larger framed fighter like Margo. Assuming Margo has not suffered long term damage from the hands of mosley.

Margarito, a larger, longer, pressure fighter. Has Pac fought a larger pressure fighter? Please don't say Clottey...I don't know what he did!!!! Aside from that he hasn't. Consider this, if Margo and Pac is made at the 154 limit, it's hard to ignore the slight risk Pac is taking.

Who knows...Pac might steam roll over Margo much like his other fights. But Margarito...legitimate threat??? Yes...maybe! Unfortuntately this is the best for boxing now

Comment

X
              Originally posted by Chups View Post
              I can see it happening....Margarito is too big!
              I honestly don't see it. Pacquiao is too fast and I still think the Cotto and Mosley fight took something out of Margarito. Margarito will have his moments but Pacquiao will carve him up.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                neither bradley nor berto would get beat as clear cut as margarito....

the margarito fight is uninteresting. he looked unimpressive in his last fight, and got KO'ed in his fight before that.....nobody wants to see that ****.
                Bradley looked pretty unimpressive against a nobody on saturday.

Berto always looks unimpressive and Williams lost every round to The Frog.

Margarito won every round easily and dropped the guy. He was toying with him and getting rounds in.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                  Bradley looked pretty unimpressive against a nobody on saturday.

Berto always looks unimpressive and Williams lost every round to The Frog.

Margarito won every round easily and dropped the guy. He was toying with him and getting rounds in.
                  Do you take that act on the road with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    Do you take that act on the road with you?
                    What act?

It was like 100-87 on all cards, lol.

Thats domination.

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
                      can u still see a floyd/manny mega bout if that thing happens? coz i can see mayweather will demand more for the fight...what you guys think?
                      if he beats PAC, it will not be by accident.

Unless Margarito falls and his pistol falls out of his shorts and accidentally fires and hits pac..then it's an accident.

Hey, if PAC loses, he loses, at least he's fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X