• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    What act?

It was like 100-87 on all cards, lol.

Thats domination.
    And Williams beat Margarito which nullified any common opponent comparisons. And the Williams Cintron fight only went 4 rounds. How you draw conclusions from that is beyond me.Unless you thought it was an amateur fight.

Comment

No way Pacman loses this fight. Arum will probably have Marg take a dive, and make millions in the process. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Manny is too much of a cash cow for Bob to lose, where as the tainted Margarito is expendable at this point in time.

Comment

if this happens, then i'll laugh my ass off...not only because its an upset but also because Manny, Floyd and Arum will lose money. And i'm all for it...these jerkoffs don't want to give the fans the fight they want to see then i hope they lose a lot of money because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          if this happens, then i'll laugh my ass off...not only because its an upset but also because Manny, Floyd and Arum will lose money. And i'm all for it...these jerkoffs don't want to give the fans the fight they want to see then i hope they lose a lot of money because of it.
          I don't see it happening here but I can recall a lot of spoilers ruining superfights. Terry Norris was the kingpin at 154 headed for a showdown with Trinidad. Keith Mullings ruined that and probably saved Norris from a brutal KO.He was slipping and a lot of fans couldn't see it.

Comment

If Margarito wins, I'm quite certain he'll do it on purpose.

Comment

Can happen but very unlikely... Not to disrespect Marg ability in the ring but this will be more or less similar to the ODLH fight. Pac gonna box circle and straight left him for the first few rounds and opens up with combinations in the later round. The angles, speed, power precision of Pacman will prove to be too much for the Tijuana Tornado.

Comment

If MARGARITO beats Pac, i guarantee you Floyd will be more than willing to fight Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                  What act?

It was like 100-87 on all cards, lol.

Thats domination.
                  Yeah, as in that is just bad comedy. margachito was pushing Garcia with his fists, not actually punching. Where was his KO power? Oh, right...'toying' with him. Uh huh.

Comment

Working...
                  X