No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "Im a VIRGIN"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan "Im a VIRGIN"

this is a joke right, the last thing this guy should be talking about is his sexuality, i hope maidana pops his cherry.

AMIR KHAN: 'I'M A VIRGIN'
    ABOVE: Amir Khan, the WBA Light Welterweight champ, has admitted that he's never had sex 21st July 2010 By Jerry Lawton
    BOXING pin-up Amir Khan has admitted he is still a virgin.

The WBA Light Welterweight champ could have the pick of his adoring female fans.

But the 23-year-old ring king told a boxing magazine that he was single and had never had sex.

He said his dream date would be curvy US telly babe Kim Kardashian, 29.

Asked for his “favourite sex position” Khan replied: “Errr, I’m a virgin.”

Quizzed if he had a girlfriend, he said: “No, I’m proper single. If I did she would be a size eight with a good personality.”

But he was not so shy when asked to name his No1 celebrity hotty.

He said: “Kim Kardashian, for definite.”

Khan, who stopped Paulie Malignaggi, 29, in New York’s Madison Square Garden to retain his world title earlier this year, later confirmed the revelation on Twitter.

He wrote: “I’m single, best way to be. In case a very special girl comes in my life.”

Last year Khan revealed he had been dating a Lancashire lass for years but was too devoted to boxing to settle.

Keeping her identity a secret, he said: “I have a girlfriend. She is a nice girl and lives not far from Bolton.

“She is very supportive of my career. She leaves me to it to concentrate on my fighting. I have been seeing her a few years.

“I’d consider marriage but at the moment I’m married to boxing.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...I-m-a-virgin-/

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    this is a joke right, the last thing this guy should be talking about is his sexuality, i hope maidana pops his cherry.

Amir khan: 'i'm a virgin'
    above: Amir khan, the wba light welterweight champ, has admitted that he's never had sex 21st july 2010 by jerry lawton
    boxing pin-up amir khan has admitted he is still a virgin.

The wba light welterweight champ could have the pick of his adoring female fans.

But the 23-year-old ring king told a boxing magazine that he was single and had never had sex.

He said his dream date would be curvy us telly babe kim kardashian, 29.

Asked for his “favourite sex position” khan replied: “errr, i’m a virgin.”

quizzed if he had a girlfriend, he said: “no, i’m proper single. If i did she would be a size eight with a good personality.”

but he was not so shy when asked to name his no1 celebrity hotty.

He said: “kim kardashian, for definite.”

khan, who stopped paulie malignaggi, 29, in new york’s madison square garden to retain his world title earlier this year, later confirmed the revelation on twitter.

He wrote: “i’m single, best way to be. In case a very special girl comes in my life.”

last year khan revealed he had been dating a lancashire lass for years but was too devoted to boxing to settle.

Keeping her identity a secret, he said: “i have a girlfriend. She is a nice girl and lives not far from bolton.

“she is very supportive of my career. She leaves me to it to concentrate on my fighting. I have been seeing her a few years.

“i’d consider marriage but at the moment i’m married to boxing.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...i-m-a-virgin-/
    lmao!!!!!!! Would green k you, but I can't give you anymore.

Comment

Comment

alright...he just gained some fans with all the virgins on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          at least unlike the ts , khan is still a virgin by his choice.

Comment

Thats strange, but now I view him as a kid and not really a man yet.

Until you get some poon your still a youngster, even if your older than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              Well, there is a difference between don't want it and can't get it.

Comment

i think floyd fans will relate

Comment

probably part of his religion

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post

AMIR KHAN: 'I'M A VIRGIN'
                    ABOVE: Amir Khan, the WBA Light Welterweight champ, has admitted that he's never had sex 21st July 2010 By Jerry Lawton
                    BOXING pin-up Amir Khan has admitted he is still a virgin.

The WBA Light Welterweight champ could have the pick of his adoring female fans.

He said his dream date would be curvy US telly babe Kim Kardashian, 29.

Asked for his “favourite sex position” Khan replied: “Errr, I’m a virgin.”

Quizzed if he had a girlfriend, he said: “No, I’m proper single. If I did she would be a size eight with a good personality.”

But he was not so shy when asked to name his No1 celebrity hotty.

He said: “Kim Kardashian, for definite.”

Khan, who stopped Paulie Malignaggi, 29, in New York’s Madison Square Garden to retain his world title earlier this year, later confirmed the revelation on Twitter.

He wrote: “I’m single, best way to be. In case a very special girl comes in my life.”

Last year Khan revealed he had been dating a Lancashire lass for years but was too devoted to boxing to settle.

Keeping her identity a secret, he said: “I have a girlfriend. She is a nice girl and lives not far from Bolton.

“She is very supportive of my career. She leaves me to it to concentrate on my fighting. I have been seeing her a few years.

“I’d consider marriage but at the moment I’m married to boxing.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...I-m-a-virgin-/

he's trying to clean up his act cause of that sex scandal.Won't work

Comment

Working...
                    X