Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
    im from a predominantly Muslim area of the u.k
    And that society is perfect?

Are you religious? Follow any of the big 3 religions like Islam, Judaism, and Christianity?

Comment

I lol'd
      hhhhh

Comment

Khan's full of ****.He's already been exposed as a bit of pervert.

These muslims are only supposed to have sex after they get married,but Khan's been photographed leaving clubs with random sluts plenty of times over the last couple of years.

The guy was even accused of rape not too long ago.People accused of rape are most likely not virgins.

Time for Khan to grow up a little and stop playing the 'good muslim boy' role.

Comment

Amir Khan and Wazza are saving themselves for eachother

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post

These muslims are only supposed to have sex after they get married,but Khan's been photographed leaving clubs with random sluts plenty of times over the last couple of years.

The guy was even accused of rape not too long ago.People accused of rape are most likely not virgins.

Good post. Although I believe Khan is only trying to save his "image" and seeing as though the majority of his fans are muslims too I guess he is doing the right business move.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post

i agree khan is a lying bastard

to be honest with the amount of ***** that gets thrown at him he'd be a ****ing ****** to turn that **** down your only young once right

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                That was pretty ****.

No one wants to hear about his sexuality.
                but you came anyway lol

Comment

Wow, so him and Wazzaa DO have something in common.

Comment

My deepest sympathies...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                      i agree khan is a lying bastard

to be honest with the amount of ***** that gets thrown at him he'd be a ****ing ****** to turn that **** down your only young once right
                      Khan might be a virgin, he still has his legs even thought that chin's been touched and not by angel!!! He's soon enough going to have to fight someone that can punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X