Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Mayweather: No Negotiations, Someone is Lying!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    You suggesting that every single person in the boxing community knew these negotiations were going on...except Mayweather and Ellerbe?
    Erm no every single person in the boxing world knew what that scumbag liar Arum was spewing, TEAM MAYWEATHER DIDN'T SAY A WORD!!, and Arum even admitted that he never spoke to Team Mayweather!!.

Comment

• Arum is full of ****! and should be ashamed of himself this might just never happen now!

Comment

• HBO is the biggest power broker in business.

How many times have we heard is all HBO has to do is put their foot down, and this fight would be made?

Well, they didn't necessarily put foot down, but they got involved.

If this is really what Team May is saying, then I'd take it as a bigtime snub if I was Ross Greenburg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
          SO OSCAR IS FLOYD'S BOSS NOW? you *******s are desperate today!!!, Arum already said he was negotiating with that HBO guy, NOT TEAM MAYWEATHER, SCHEFER OR OSCAR!!, bwahahaha the *******s were on cloud nine yesterday but their dreams have been shattered with one little statement!! .
          i did not say oscar is floyds boss. learn how to ****** scrub

funny how even oscar knew about the negotiations but ellerbe never heard such a thing wow.. that tells you in itself that it went from greenburg -> oscar. didn't you say yesterday the fight shouldnt happen on november because of the elections? you were owned in that thread and you deleted it

i owned you with facts and common sense. let me hear your refute

you are a clown with an IQ of a 8 year old

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            he must have been on vacation somewhere isolated from the rest of the world. with no tv or internet access. Ah, but he used his twitter account several times to say very important things like "it's hot in vegas!" etc.
            And to think they are in constant communication with GBP. Hmmm. Maybe they all had a grand vacation together.

Comment

• .................ffsdffs
              MAKE

THE

FIGHT

Comment

• Ive been saying this from the beginning only the *******s were all excited about nothing.
                I Said the first time they tried to make the fight it was negotiations but this time around all I heard was a few demands and a deadline given to Floyd's people.

People see what they want but I have been saying this.
                People are looking for anything to try and bury Floyd.

Comment

• history tells us whos lying"- yeah floyd gayweather has always been a liar. this is why pacman is number one pnd for pnd while gayweather is just an annoyance a big side show annoyance , never in boxing has there been someone that stands in the way of the sport like gayfeather.im glad hes jealous of manny it tears him up inside but you know what manny has proven to be the best while fraud just say hes the best big difference.

Comment

• pac hasn't signed margarito fight yet. Arum made it clear that if floyd accepts within about 10 days of the "deadline" the fight would be on.

so, team floyd, contact top rank and make the fight if the negotiations never happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                      Erm no every single person in the boxing world knew what that scumbag liar Arum was spewing, TEAM MAYWEATHER DIDN'T SAY A WORD!!, and Arum even admitted that he never spoke to Team Mayweather!!.
                      So the president of HBO Sports is lying by stating that he's been acting as a middleman for Arum and Haymon? There's a whole laundry list of people that would have to be lying for Ellerbe's statement to be right, while there's only one liar if Arum was rught. Both Ellerbe and Arum are liars, but Arum has credible people backing up his word. If what Ellerbe says is true he should be fired for not keeping an ear to the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X