Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fireman_ek50 View Post
    dayiummmm man...60 fkn pages!!!

anybody know the new contestants for "Dancing with the Stars"? lol
    lil floyd is gonna be dancing with floyd sr. there gonna team up for this 1.

Comment

• The bottom line is, Floyd is waiting and hoping that Manny will lose his next fight and maybe, just maybe, Manny would slow down and by the time they fight, Manny will be shot. He did it to Mosley, no reason not to do it to Manny, especially that Manny is in a winning streak. I have to say, i am somewhat glad that Floyd finally showed his true colors, i'm not happy that the fight is off, but i am glad that he finally revealed himself as a true coward. I'm still cracking up at his excuse, "i'm not thinking about boxing right now", b1tch you're a boxer, that's all you should be thinking about, f'ing PVSSY. But keep defending him *****s, the more you do, the more *****s are starting to act like you, bunch of coward and spineless PVSSY'S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
        57 pages...Jesus!

I'm not thrilled with the response and really wish Mayweather would have entertained fighting Manny in November, but I respect his freedom to do whatever he pleases. Floyd has made $65 million in his last 2 fights and wants to relax and enjoy it for a bit. Whatever.
        He relaxed for two ****ing years. He fought twice in 3 years. You're a moron if you don't see what Floyd is trying to pull.

Comment

• Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
          Yep the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight going down May 2011.
          Your JOKING, BOY wants nothing to
          do with THE MAN (Pac)!!!!

STYLES make FIGHTS, and BOY's SMART
          to AVOID PAC's ASS WHIPPING; Gotta GIVE BOY CREDIT!!!!!

Comment

• Im just pleased that I can use Floyd's own words when calling him a scared douche from now on.

The amount of nuthuggery that goes into pretending he didnt really say he didnt want any from Pac is almost epic.

It leads to:

1. Totally IGNORING the quotes from Floyd, and for some reason bringing up things they felt Pac or Arum did wrong as a defense.

IE: "yea but pac did this, and arum is a liar" All Irrelevant now that Pac is still at the table..alone...cause Floyd needs some personal time.

2. Totally IGNORING the quotes from Floyd and still claiming "we dont really know what Floyd is thinking right here...it may be a ploy of some kind"

IE: Anything "thatnuckah" says.

The casual boxing fan is going to see this ONE WAY. And the media is going to goat rape whatever legacy Floyd had left at this point.

The semi casual fans are going to fight about whos fault it is. (fanboy nuthuggers)

The REAL boxing fans are just sad this didnt go off. (And probably throw comments out there in equal amounts about Pacs early douchebaggery and Floyds current bitchassness)

Comment

• Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
              The fight will happen next year. Why not this year?

1-Roger may not be available in November. Even Arum understands this and if that dickhead gets it? Manny wouldn't fight the biggest fight of his life without Roach, why should Mayweather. And before you say 'Sr. could train him', let's remember why he doesn't train him now. Floyd didn't like his dad training him. Athletes, including boxers, are very superstitious. Not having the formula that has been so successful for 41 fights would make anyone hesitant. Even though he doesn't need Roger to make Manny look ordinary.

2-Taxes. He made 40 mil vs Shane. If he fights again this year, his tax bill goes up substantially. If he waits til March or May, it gets cut in about half. And why the hurry? Manny is the younger fighter. The wait benefits him more than Floyd.

As long as Manny doesn't get beat, it will happen next year. Arum knew damn well Floyd wasn't gonna respond to any deadline set by Bob. He doesn't want the Mayweather fight........yet. He wants to milk Manny for all he's worth before the most talented fighter on the planet makes his boy look ordinary.

And before all you *******s start jumpin' on? I hope Manny knocks his ass out. I hoped Shane would too. But that didn't happen. And Manny will get picked apart. Floyd is simply too good at controlling space and the 'punches from all angles' will not be effective. Manny will win a round or two on volume. But once he starts getting nearly decapitated falling in? His output will drop in half and the fight will be 9-3 at best in favor of Floyd.

You can throw all the punches you want but if you aren't hitting anything? The more Manny throws, the more he gets hit. And he does not hit any harder than Mosley.
              1. So you're saying Floyd's nothing without Roger. Okay, I understand. But don't speak for Pac/Roach, as they have been in the position before and are not in the position now. Before you say, "BUT IT'S AGAINST PAC NOT DIAZ", I thought you said "Manny will get picked apart. Floyd is simply too good at controlling space and the 'punches from all angles' will not be effective. Manny will win a round or two on volume." Oh yeah, that's right, you also said Floyd's nothing without Roger.

2. a) Do you ever wonder why taxes are even that high or even on one's income? Modern day slavery, my friend. It's alive and well. From Floyd's reaction about the previous IRS incident, he knows this all too well and I can understand that. b) However, global financial collapse is just around the corner. Waiting on this any further is risking much more money for all parties involved or the entire fight itself. But perhaps you're too engulfed in entertainment to realize this. Whatever's holding this fight back is not directly the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by esconore View Post
                not to sound like a dick...but what was the og source?
                Associated Press

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                  He relaxed for two ****ing years. He fought twice in 3 years. You're a moron if you don't see what Floyd is trying to pull.
                  Yo how you feel bout Anthony Randolph gettin traded to the Knicks?

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Yo how you feel bout Anthony Randolph gettin traded to the Knicks?
                    I ****ing hate it. LOL. I need to change my sig but I've been posting on my phone for about a week and not my CPU. But anyways, yea I hate it. And for David lee too? An overpaid no D pf who stat padded (IMO). Randolph has a lot more potential and David lee.. Well he's peaked I think as far as skill sets. But if you're a knick fan, I think you'll like Randolph. I go on realgm, same name.
                    Last edited by bayareamike; 07-19-2010, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Floyd is wack!

Weenie-Ass, Excuse-Making, *****-Life-Living, No-Challenge-Fighting, Pac-Ducking, Cotto-Ducking, Boring-Fighting dude WITH NO CLASS that don't want to improve his legacy.. FLOYD IS WACK!!

Comment

Working...
                      X