Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd vs MAnny will be the end of next year.

Manny will fight Margs. Then I see a "revenge" match in May (Cinco de Mayo) between him and JCC Jr the undefeated (son of a legend who beat Floyd's uncle Roger) Mexican "warrior" looking to 'avenge' his countrymans loss with a 41-0 record (mirroring Floyd's) against Manny be setup as more leverage as a "case" against Floyd's undefeated record and his trainer who's in trouble. It would be a big seller to three countries. Mexico, Philippines, and American's who have taken to that holiday. The selling point in that fight would most likely make more money than a Cotto rematch or even the Margs fight. I'm sure Arum is already planning for that.

Then Cotto. I think they'll wait one more fight to see how he does with Emmanuel again before setting that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      It could happen,look how many wrestlers died from Roids?
      LOL none hahaha

Comment

This has me really mad. Floyd had two EASY FIGHTS. Besides training camp he can't really say he needs a vacation from it all. Wow ****........................

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          awww...now look at what Floyd fans are reduced to

do like floyd and keep quiet, son...if you got nothing to say, dont go on message boards
          I say whatever I want, anytime I want. You keep internet thuggin' though, you're really scaring people with your tough talk.

Comment

The disappointment is unbelievable.

Comment

LMFAO so hold up. Time out. Flag on the play. Did he just gave up all the leverage he had on Manny Pacquiao? SMH I have nothing to say. Floyd Mayweather Jr. just retire.

Comment

**** it bring on marg baby!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seriously I am getting less interested in this fight everytime they changed the schedule..

March 13
                  Nov 13
                  May 2011?

Seriously Boxing is getting way too political.

Comment

floyd could have come out and just said that though(even though, he did say he's taking a year off just a month ago, and ellerbe said they aren't even thinking about pacquaio a month ago)---i'm disappointed that he doesn't want to fight this year, i'm thinking it's really about the taxes, but maybe he just doesn't want to fight this year----it only builds on the anticipation-----who knows what's going to happen in the next few weeks? i don't---but when it happens finally, next year, we'll see floyd whoop that ass-----he just earned over 40 million fighting mosley, and i know manny is mad as hell right now, because he has to wait to make that huge payday with floyd now----maybe that's why floyd's doing it also---to piss manny off about not making that big ass payday-----all roads do lead to mayweather----

Comment

Floyd mayweather jr. => biggest ducker in boxing history.

This statement from FLOYD if for the AGES... he could have stepped up to PAC and took him down.. instead he just took one in the ASS right now.. he'll be getting **** from the boxing world for years to come because of this moment right here.

Comment

Working...
                      X