Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! This story is only a few hours old and already, there are 51 pages (oops, three pages were added while I wrote this comment so its up to 54 now) of ignorant comments from the haters. That is about twice as many comments from Pac worshippers as we usually see when Pac's #1 nuthugger, Ronnie Nathanielsz, posts his crap on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by oneiros1313 View Post
      Cut Floyd some slack, maybe he has a toothache.

In all seriousness this, as a boxing fan, sucks. The stylistic match up of Floyd's defense versus Manny's offence had fight fans frenzied.

Floyd's fans defending the reasons they thought he'd win this fight are legitimate, but defending his reasoning for not fighting Manny at this time is pathetic.
      preach my man, PREACH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
        Well there you have it folks. He doesn't want to fight for the simple fact that he doesn't want to fight. This is promising though...because he will have the itch in a few months and hopefully by then they can sign something for early next year. Pac vs Margarito is still bull****!!!
        The only interesting thing about Pac vs. Margo is if Pacman can KO him or not. Floyd fans say Pacman is one dimensional and if he was, he would never have got past the fighters he beat. After drawing with JMM and losing to Morales in the first fight, Pacman starting developing all around skills. These will be needed to beat Margarito, which I think he will box circles around him...

Comment

• Originally posted by carts View Post
          yeah he is so popular many people thinks he is a coward.. lol
          You may think he is a coward, but you and everyone else on this site love talking about him a hell of a lot more than you enjoy talking about Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
            It's not about defending anyone of the fighters with me. It's about using common sense to look at a situation rationally. This is something that the majority of you posters here aren't capable of. You're like little children.
            You guys hate on arum when the guy is trying to make the fight happen. I know he is shady, but he is trying to make it happen. On the other hand, when it already came from Floyd's mouth he is retiring for 2 years and He can't even let a dying boy get his wish for him to fight pac and you you say it must be the contact that Floyd doesn't agree on? You just angled it to arum when it already came to the horses mouth he doesn't want to fight for 2 years lol

It just strengthens the case that Floyd really meant what he said in the make a wish foundation with that dying kid. He meant every word. Arum and team pac has done everything. Don't put this on pac's camp. Floyd really doesn't want to fight.

He doesn't care about his fans or he is just to scared to tell the world he is so scared to get beaten up in front of national t.v.

Comment

• It looks like Slindee's sees that he's been bitchslapped and disappeared... hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Thats not what he said clown

He said he's not thinking about boxing period. The title of this thread is misleading. I wonder how many people actually read

And why is this so surprising. Didn't he say this like a month ago? Yes he did

Good luck watching Pac fight Margarito lol
                Ever heard of reading between the lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  You may think he is a coward, but you and everyone else on this site love talking about him a hell of a lot more than you enjoy talking about Pac.
                  i didnt said he was a coward.. i said many people does not me!

Comment

• Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
                    Yep the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight going down May 2011.
                    When was the last time BOY,
                    came to the LINE with a fighter
                    that wasen't UNDERSIZED or PAST
                    his PRIME???

BOY very SMART, knows he'll get
                    his ASS KICKED by Pac, if he QUIT
                    PUNKING OUT!!!

Comment

• all roads lead to floyd mayweather. he knows exactly what he's doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X