No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Winning ESPY Award is a Special Honor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May-Pac: Trophy fight!!!!!!!

First to obliterate the opponent's trophy gets the bragging rights!

Comment

Good job Mayweather. Now if you don't mind there is a fight we all want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Pretty quick to make a statement about winning the award.
        Maybe they asked him how does he feel about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Good job Mayweather. Now if you don't mind there is a fight we all want to see.
          COuldn't have said it better myself

Comment

Originally posted by -Kelvin- View Post
            Maybe they asked him how does he feel about it?
            This is a statement from Team Mayweather, a press release. Team Mayweather wrote it and distributed it.

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
              LMAOOOOOOO this silence has been soo amazing! We get like 2 or 3 articles from Manny's camp every day for the past month and a half about the fight and in that time all we got from Floyd is "its great working with kids n teaching them boxing n about life" and now this "its an honor to recieve the ESPY award" LOL he's got boxing on a needle's egde n driving everyone crazy while he's just chilling.........yall need to move on cuz there are other things going on in boxing outside a Mayweather n Pacquiao
              Maybe cause Konsz and Arum think the definition of a 'gag order' is to stuff Manny's nut so far down their throat whilst revealing information about the negotiations.

Glad to see there is a minimal bashing on the Floyd statement, he didn't even say 'im the best, gorilla dog, gorilla this', simple thanks to the fans.

Comment

Is 2010 over already?

How is FLOYD going to get the award when we still have HALF the year of 2010 remaining?!?!

Comment

A big congratulation Floyd

but we need a statement from you regarding the Pac bout..

Comment

Originally posted by l3xxer View Post
                    A big congratulation Floyd

but we need a statement from you regarding the Pac bout..
                    silence is his statement. hes going to fight pac on his termsnot ontheirs. they cant demand ****

Comment

While it is an honor indeed, all this award does is add to his repetoire of trashtalking.

ALL ROADS LEADS TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!! I'M THE CASH COW!!! I'M THE FACE OF BOXING!!! WHO WON THE ESPY AWARD 3 TIMES??!?!? ME!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X