Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe Both Top Rank and GBP Have Sent a Proposal to Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. You just said a moron would fall for what that man said twice, but also that GBP or Mayweather wouldn't try to debunk anything Arum says to the press? If Arum broke the gag order and is telling lies, then they SHOULD go out in the press and blame him for sabotaging the fight. Why let Arum completely control the story right now?
    Some people are trying to make a fight; others are trying to win over media/fans. In the end (emphasis on end), we will get the whole story.

Right now, it's out in the media that Pacquiao agreed to everything Floyd said, and that they are just waiting on Floyd. Right now, the public perception is that Floyd is the one holding up the fight. If Arum is lying, then why isn't Richard Schaefer getting on the phone with Kevin Iole and Dan Rafael and telling them that Bob is full of crap?
    The public perception wouldn't change even if Arum came out and said he was lying (which he did the first time yet most of these boards hang on to his every words). Simple. Everyone believes what they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
      Floyd may get a bit more of the purse when all is said and done, but it's not going to be anything astronomical (which is what I believe people have a tough time understanding). GBP know Pacquiao is a proven seller on his own (considering they still get a small cut from him) and they know without him there's no Mega Fight. It works both ways.

I've made mention also of the 14 day cut off with blood testing. Nobody knows the exact days the fighters are tested, but the 14 day clause may never even be met being blood testing could end before a 14 day period prior to the fight. If we end up finding out all blood testing ended prior to 14 days, then what was the fuss really all about? Or maybe it was that people in general didn't know fully what goes into blood testing and what exactly they're looking for (also things people seem not to understand). People scream about a cut off date, but if the USADA doesn't meet it anyway, is Pac still considered a cheat?
      on his own, pac sold 700k. on floyds own, he sold 1.1 mil with JJM and 1.4 with shane who isnt a PPV fighter. the numbers arent comparable

obviously you dont know what RANDOM means, it means that the fighters are unaware of when testing will stop. regardless of when USADA stops testing.

if there is a cut off, its not random and the fighters are aware. get it?

pac doesnt sell nearly as much as floyd,

so im guess the split will eb anywhere between 55-60. floyd can go on to make 20-40mil fighting other guys. Pac cant do the same. hes only making 12mil at the most by shafting(90/10 split) someone like clottey again. other than that, its 7 mil for pac

Comment

That doesn't make any sense. You just said a moron would fall for what that man said twice, but also that GBP or Mayweather wouldn't try to debunk anything Arum says to the press? If Arum broke the gag order and is telling lies, then they SHOULD go out in the press and blame him for sabotaging the fight. Why let Arum completely control the story right now?

Right now, it's out in the media that Pacquiao agreed to everything Floyd said, and that they are just waiting on Floyd. Right now, the public perception is that Floyd is the one holding up the fight. If Arum is lying, then why isn't Richard Schaefer getting on the phone with Kevin Iole and Dan Rafael and telling them that Bob is full of crap?
        Well only a moron would fall for Arum's BS twice, I have already bump last january threads with the exact samething that Arum is doing now.

GBP wouldnt go out and issue statements to debunk anything Arum says why should they? they didnt do that the last time and i dont expect them to do that this time around too. They should let Arum contradict himself like he did in january.

And yes right now the media and fans alike have been played by Arum again but only the idiots who couldnt see the same pattern from last january or those who just hate Mayweather but the unbiase ones are even begining to question Arum now.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          and that somebody was pac the first time around and its him again if TR proposed 50/50 and 14 days when he walked away from that and floyd said its off the table

there is no negotiating if TR is proposing **** that floyd isnt going to agree too or even think twice about

and these arent the days of SRL and Hearns.
          i'm not gonna argue with you because it's useless. you will believe whatever you want to believe anyway so futher discussions would be futile. just want to ask you some questions to find out what's deep inside a *****s mind lol.

1. if you think floyd should get the bigger share what percentage of the purse should he get?

2. what do you think is keeping floyd from negotiating again?

3. why do you think a proud guy like floyd is keeping his silence when all this time arum is lying in media which can be detrimental to floyd?

4. what is floyd's favorite color?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            i'm not gonna argue with you because it's useless. you will believe whatever you want to believe anyway so futher discussions would be futile. just want to ask you some questions to find out what's deep inside a *****s mind lol.

1. if you think floyd should get the bigger share what percentage of the purse should he get?

2. what do you think is keeping floyd from negotiating again?

3. why do you think a proud guy like floyd is keeping his silence when all this time arum is lying in media which can be detrimental to floyd?

4. what is floyd's favorite color?

lol
            1) 55-60

2) only thing that will make floyd turn his back to TR is if they offer something they know hes not going to accept.(50/50 and 14 days or worst)

3) in terms of the media, yes i think hes keeping quiet and TR to make a fool of themselves. b/c right now they lok like they are negotiating with themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

(1) If a proposal has to be sent it would be done by GBP to team mayweather not by Arum.

(2) Dont expect either GBP or Mayweather to debunk anything that Arum says to the press, they didnt last time when Arum LIED about NO 14 days, they didnt last time when ARUM LIED that GBP and Haymon agreed to the last deal and that they beg and try to persuade Mayweather to sign.

Bottom line is ARUM is a ****ing liar and only a moron would fall for that man twice, I know you guys dont really like Mayweather so its easy for you guys to side with Arum (Just because he represent Pac) but after the way he lied the last time i can see with my own eyes.
              Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Well only a moron would fall for Arum's BS twice, I have already bump last january threads with the exact samething that Arum is doing now.

GBP wouldnt go out and issue statements to debunk anything Arum says why should they? they didnt do that the last time and i dont expect them to do that this time around too. They should let Arum contradict himself like he did in january.

And yes right now the media and fans alike have been played by Arum again but only the idiots who couldnt see the same pattern from last january or those who just hate Mayweather but the unbiase ones are even begining to question Arum now.
              I don't disagree with what you're saying about Arum, but why would Golden Boy even allow Arum to control this story at all? That's the part that makes absolutely no sense to me.

It's dangerous to assume just because boxing fans know that Arum is a lying snake, that the general public will assume the same thing. It's ridiculous to assume that everyone follows the Pacquiao-Mayweather negotiations as closely as boxing fans do. Most casual boxing fans I know read ESPN or Yahoo to get their news on sports. And right now, both sites have stories that say "Pacquiao agrees to fight, but Mayweather may not accept."

As boxing fans, we know that Arum might be full of crap. The casual fan who's interested in boxing just because Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao may fight, the only story they're getting is the one from Arum, saying that Mayweather is the only obstacle holding up the fight.

Arum isn't playing to the boxing fan, he knows where he stands among them. He's appealing to the casual fan who's interested in this fight and will be disappointed when they hear it's not going through.

Comment

I don't disagree with what you're saying about Arum, but why would Golden Boy even allow Arum to control this story at all? That's the part that makes absolutely no sense to me.

It's dangerous to assume just because boxing fans know that Arum is a lying snake, that the general public will assume the same thing. It's ridiculous to assume that everyone follows the Pacquiao-Mayweather negotiations as closely as boxing fans do. Most casual boxing fans I know read ESPN or Yahoo to get their news on sports. And right now, both sites have stories that say "Pacquiao agrees to fight, but Mayweather may not accept."

As boxing fans, we know that Arum might be full of crap. The casual fan who's interested in boxing just because Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao may fight, the only story they're getting is the one from Arum, saying that Mayweather is the only obstacle holding up the fight.

Arum isn't playing to the boxing fan, he knows where he stands among them. He's appealing to the casual fan who's interested in this fight and will be disappointed when they hear it's not going through.
                when someone states a lie about me, i dont address the lie b/c its just that and has no importance. therefore it goes away just as fast as it came about

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  1) 55-60

2) only thing that will make floyd turn his back to TR is if they offer something they know hes not going to accept.(50/50 and 14 days or worst)

3) in terms of the media, yes i think hes keeping quiet and TR to make a fool of themselves. b/c right now they lok like they are negotiating with themselves
                  1. lol 55-60 there no such thing in terms of percentage but i'll convert that for you...that would be equal to 52%-48%. hmm...not too bad for a *****.

2. what about a counter-offer? you think that is not an option for floyd?

3. you said arum is lying so for floyd to keep silent is not helping him. and if floyd is letting arum and pac negotiating with themselves that could mean he's ok with the fight not to happening. as a *****, would it be just fine for you if the fight will not happen at all?

Comment

Bump!!! Look at how Arum played all those poster that voted yes like a MUG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Some people are trying to make a fight; others are trying to win over media/fans. In the end (emphasis on end), we will get the whole story.

The public perception wouldn't change even if Arum came out and said he was lying (which he did the first time yet most of these boards hang on to his every words). Simple. Everyone believes what they want to.
                      The book will be good hopefully it is not some hack that writes it~ even if the end is years away

Comment

Working...
                      X