Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe Both Top Rank and GBP Have Sent a Proposal to Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    the gag order was stated by TR. just like they said they wouldnt nego through the media.

guess what? they lied b.c they are going the exact OPPOSITE

and the last part of your post isnt true.

by floyd and GBP not saying anything. TR will have to argue and look ****** b.c of their own statements.

when it comes to light there have been no negotiating, everyone(including *******s) will see they are lying POS.

vs floyd saying ****, and TR trying to turn floyds words on him

look at what happened with last nego. TR and team pac were lying the whoole time about what was going down and floyd was teling the truth. but b.c floyd was saying **** and alot of people hate on him, they were trying to use his words against him

but after pac walked away, the mediator stated the facts of nego and they backed what floyd was saying.

so floyd prolly decided not to say anything and let TR make a fool of themselves, by themselves. and its working.

TR looks frantic and desperate b/c of their constant lying. and the fact that floyd has remained quiet makes them look realy dumb
    lol...so the gag order was from toprank eh? therefore they can stop it anytime they want right? so what's the use of bringing it up when it's already a non-issue?
    another lol...so you're saying that all along there was really no negotiation and arum was just lying. i don't mind you saying arum is lying because he had done it before but to say there's no negotiation just doesn't make sense. for the fight that's considered the biggest fight since leonard-hearns, could break ppv records and would give each fighter $40 million worth in earnings, negotiation would have been a breeze. so to say that there's no negotiation that mean somebody doesn't want to fight.

Comment

You see the thing is Mayweather Camp hasn't lied during the twice they have negotiated.

Freddy Roach has been caught with inconsistent statements (In January when he said they accepted the 14 day cut off, but Bob Arum said they didn't).

They might've had negotiated this time around but was there an official proposal, i doubt i at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
        You see the thing is Mayweather Camp hasn't lied during the twice they have negotiated.

Freddy Roach has been caught with inconsistent statements (In January when he said they accepted the 14 day cut off, but Bob Arum said they didn't).

They might've had negotiated this time around but was there an official proposal, i doubt i at the moment.
        Actually Roach said they were the ones who offered 14 days

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          lol...so the gag order was from toprank eh? therefore they can stop it anytime they want right? so what's the use of bringing it up when it's already a non-issue?
          another lol...so you're saying that all along there was really no negotiation and arum was just lying. i don't mind you saying arum is lying because he had done it before but to say there's no negotiation just doesn't make sense. for the fight that's considered the biggest fight since leonard-hearns, could break ppv records and would give each fighter $40 million worth in earnings, negotiation would have been a breeze. so to say that there's no negotiation that mean somebody doesn't want to fight.
          Yeah, people need to use their heads here. Arum is mouthing off when he said he wouldn't, but if he said anything false or did anything that would sabotage the process, Schaefer wouldn't hesitiate to call him out on it. That's basically what happened in December and January.

GBP's complete silence means that they have agreed to terms with Top Rank, but they are not saying anything because their client (Floyd) isn't saying anything.

Like I said before, I think Floyd is pulling a LeBron and making everyone get worked up until the last possible second before he either agrees...or turns down the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            I doubt any proposal was sent without GBP's approval. With that being said, GBP nor Mayweather have debunked Arum's claims of a proposal being sent (which is something I'd think would be debunked by now).

Until they say different, I'd like to be positive and think they're headed in the right direction.

(1) If a proposal has to be sent it would be done by GBP to team mayweather not by Arum.

(2) Dont expect either GBP or Mayweather to debunk anything that Arum says to the press, they didnt last time when Arum LIED about NO 14 days, they didnt last time when ARUM LIED that GBP and Haymon agreed to the last deal and that they beg and try to persuade Mayweather to sign.

Bottom line is ARUM is a ****ing liar and only a moron would fall for that man twice, I know you guys dont really like Mayweather so its easy for you guys to side with Arum (Just because he represent Pac) but after the way he lied the last time i can see with my own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              dude, no one is trying to sabotage on floyds behalf

floyd wants the liongate share and no cut off dates. and has proven hes in the position to make said demands.

team pac arent in that position.

if anything, TR is tryign to sabotage the fight if they are asking for 50/50 and 14 days
              Floyd may get a bit more of the purse when all is said and done, but it's not going to be anything astronomical (which is what I believe people have a tough time understanding). GBP know Pacquiao is a proven seller on his own (considering they still get a small cut from him) and they know without him there's no Mega Fight. It works both ways.

I've made mention also of the 14 day cut off with blood testing. Nobody knows the exact days the fighters are tested, but the 14 day clause may never even be met being blood testing could end before a 14 day period prior to the fight. If we end up finding out all blood testing ended prior to 14 days, then what was the fuss really all about? Or maybe it was that people in general didn't know fully what goes into blood testing and what exactly they're looking for (also things people seem not to understand). People scream about a cut off date, but if the USADA doesn't meet it anyway, is Pac still considered a cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                and that somebody was pac the first time around and its him again if TR proposed 50/50 and 14 days when he walked away from that and floyd said its off the table

there is no negotiating if TR is proposing **** that floyd isnt going to agree too or even think twice about

and these arent the days of SRL and Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
                  Yeah, people need to use their heads here. Arum is mouthing off when he said he wouldn't, but if he said anything false or did anything that would sabotage the process, Schaefer wouldn't hesitiate to call him out on it. That's basically what happened in December and January.

GBP's complete silence means that they have agreed to terms with Top Rank, but they are not saying anything because their client (Floyd) isn't saying anything.

Like I said before, I think Floyd is pulling a LeBron and making everyone get worked up until the last possible second before he either agrees...or turns down the offer.

False, In the last negotiation GBP didnt say anything in regards to Arum's lies, The mediator did and i dont expect them to come out and be going back and forth in the media.

If anything has been agreed, Both Promotional company would normally issue a press release since both a co-promoting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

(1) If a proposal has to be sent it would be done by GBP to team mayweather not by Arum.

(2) Dont expect either GBP or Mayweather to debunk anything that Arum says to the press, they didnt last time when Arum LIED about NO 14 days, they didnt last time when ARUM LIED that GBP and Haymon agreed to the last deal and that they beg and try to persuade Mayweather to sign.

Bottom line is ARUM is a ****ing liar and only a moron would fall for that man twice, I know you guys dont really like Mayweather so its easy for you guys to side with Arum (Just because he represent Pac) but after the way he lied the last time i can see with my own eyes.
                    That doesn't make any sense. You just said a moron would fall for what that man said twice, but also that GBP or Mayweather wouldn't try to debunk anything Arum says to the press? If Arum broke the gag order and is telling lies, then they SHOULD go out in the press and blame him for sabotaging the fight. Why let Arum completely control the story right now?

Right now, it's out in the media that Pacquiao agreed to everything Floyd said, and that they are just waiting on Floyd. Right now, the public perception is that Floyd is the one holding up the fight. If Arum is lying, then why isn't Richard Schaefer getting on the phone with Kevin Iole and Dan Rafael and telling them that Bob is full of crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                      Floyd may get a bit more of the purse when all is said and done, but it's not going to be anything astronomical (which is what I believe people have a tough time understanding). GBP know Pacquiao is a proven seller on his own (considering they still get a small cut from him) and they know without him there's no Mega Fight. It works both ways.

I've made mention also of the 14 day cut off with blood testing. Nobody knows the exact days the fighters are tested, but the 14 day clause may never even be met being blood testing could end before a 14 day period prior to the fight. If we end up finding out all blood testing ended prior to 14 days, then what was the fuss really all about? Or maybe it was that people in general didn't know fully what goes into blood testing and what exactly they're looking for (also things people seem not to understand). People scream about a cut off date, but if the USADA doesn't meet it anyway, is Pac still considered a cheat?

The "fuss" is the random part, the one where neither fighter knows when the cut off day would be.

Comment

Working...
                      X