Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did Mayweather and Pac beat that made you hate them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hating both of them right now cuz Im tired of waiting for this fight!

Comment

I used to be a big Mayweather fan, but he lost my respect when he moved up to 147. He was great to watch at the lower weights, but he turned into an obnoxious twat. Changed his name to "Money" calls himself the greatest who ever lived, but won't fight anyone to back up his boasts. He retired when the best guys in his division were fighting each other, and only came back because he was broke. Comes back and fights a 36 year old Marquez who he dragged up 2 divisions and then fights a 38 year old Mosley. Sorry but i saw straight through this guy years ago.

Comment

how can u hate some1 for winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
          as much as I hate to give it to a mexican,but when marquez got robbed twice that made me start loosing respect for pac,plus his dickriders are nuttier than squirrel ****.
          what??? was pac one of the judges in his own fight?

Comment

Excellent topic. This is just great. Seriously. Awesome. Wonderful. Fantastic. Glorious.

No... that's not right... ****ing stupid.

Creativity... get some.

Comment

What ******ed thread, how can you hate someone for beating someone in the ring...

But floyd indeed cheated his viewers and casual fans, that's the real reason and not because he beat his opponents with his running shoes.

Comment

Working...
              X