Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did Mayweather and Pac beat that made you hate them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice-Tea View Post
    true but not true

a lot of people hate pac becuz he beat morales, barrera, and cotto...

these three fighters had big followings..
    only Xcaret and Goblin
    where Goblin btw?
    not seen him for a long time

Comment

as much as I hate to give it to a mexican,but when marquez got robbed twice that made me start loosing respect for pac,plus his dickriders are nuttier than squirrel ****.

Comment

Fill in the blanks

Originally posted by j.one View Post
        Manny getting a handicap for every fight.
        Please explain what you mean by Manny getting a handicap against:

Clottey- The fight was contracted and fought at 147

Cotto- Do you really believe two pounds would have made a difference

Hatton- The only way you can use the word handicap here is mentioning the fact that Hatton might have a handicap sticker in his windshield now after being crushed in two rounds despite fighting at his natural weight, the same Hatton that was handicapped against Mayweather by moving up in weight and still gave him all he could handle for nine rounds.

DLH- I suppose you think, as most idiots do, that Paq and his camp drained DLH to 147. You would be wrong, DLH had already agreed to fight Floyd at 147 before Floyd "retired" and Manny then beat DLH into retirement.

Diaz- Contracted and fought at 135, whats the problem?

Marquez- Close fight contracted and fought at 130, whats the problem. Paq fought Marquez at 130 a total of twenty four rounds and knocked him down four times for an average of once every six rounds, as opposed to Floyd only knocking him down once in twelve rouunds, whats the problem?

Comment

Who did Mayweather and Pac beat that made you hate them?

Nobody...I like both fighters!

Comment

Originally posted by Ice-Tea View Post
            true but not true

a lot of people hate pac becuz he beat morales, barrera, and cotto...

these three fighters had big followings..
            i don't think so.manny is hated because he is overrated u make it seem like manny is so nice yet most pro boxers don't think so if u see most articles with boxers the majority of them feel like it would be a honor to just be in the ring with mayweather no one talks about manny like that and most of them talk about manny as if they feel they can beat him and that he is beatable thats not the case when they talk about mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              i don't think so.manny is hated because he is overrated u make it seem like manny is so nice yet most pro boxers don't think so if u see most articles with boxers the majority of them feel like it would be a honor to just be in the ring with mayweather no one talks about manny like that and most of them talk about manny as if they feel they can beat him and that e is beatable thats not the case when they talk about mayweather
              well, this is ******ed

Comment

people who hate pac are floyd dick riders. People hate floyd cause he's a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                  Please explain what you mean by Manny getting a handicap against:

Clottey- The fight was contracted and fought at 147

Cotto- Do you really believe two pounds would have made a difference

Hatton- The only way you can use the word handicap here is mentioning the fact that Hatton might have a handicap sticker in his windshield now after being crushed in two rounds despite fighting at his natural weight, the same Hatton that was handicapped against Mayweather by moving up in weight and still gave him all he could handle for nine rounds.

DLH- I suppose you think, as most idiots do, that Paq and his camp drained DLH to 147. You would be wrong, DLH had already agreed to fight Floyd at 147 before Floyd "retired" and Manny then beat DLH into retirement.

Diaz- Contracted and fought at 135, whats the problem?

Marquez- Close fight contracted and fought at 130, whats the problem. Paq fought Marquez at 130 a total of twenty four rounds and knocked him down four times for an average of once every six rounds, as opposed to Floyd only knocking him down once in twelve rouunds, whats the problem?
                  what's the problem...im cracking up!

Comment

i hate pac because he beat a fighter that he should have no chance to win in a fight.

I hate floyd because he fights every fighter that has no chance to win against him.

Comment

agreed.........

Comment

Working...
                      X