• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
    After Marquez whos next?

Gamboa?

Cab?
    I don't see why not. A win over Marquez will give him a big name. I think Cab would be an easier fight than Gamboa because he's there to be hit. Juanma just needs to work on his defense.

Comment

puncher is a puncher
      power is always there for a puncher
      it's about who they're fighting
      if it's a guy with solid chin, won't look as powerful
      if it's a guy pressuring them, won't be as powerful
      Lopez a KO threat to any man at 126 right now
      shame if he fights Rafael
      he'll put him in the hospital

Comment

i dont believe the tito wraps thingy, abe is strong and tough but he never faced someone with JuanMa's power, Penalosa also fought JuanMa at Puerto Rico and we know Gerry at the lower weights is a tough nut to crack, although it was stopped, he took all the bombs from JML but did not go down...

Comment

Often-times, knockouts depend not on the power of the punch, but the amount of that power a chin is able to withstand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            im from PR.

but he was fighting in PR. he was allowed to wrap his hands the way he did when he knocked out Ponce IMO. Didnt he get his hands re wrapped at one fight before cause of that? sounds fishy.
            I think that's obvious now.

The two fights in which he didn't get to use his special wraps are the two fights in which is power wasn't even there.

I don't know. I don't trust Juanama or his camp at all and I even think Concepcion had a decent shot at winning this fight. Bernabe is better offensively than Matagwa and I bet this fight could have been a war.

But over all there's nothing anyone is going to do to ensure these fights are safe. I mean Antonio Margarito got away with cheating for who knows how long? I thought Freddie Roach was Bernabe's trainer though? He would have caught it the same way he did when Lopez fought Penalosa.

Comment

no, his power is overrated

Comment

dammit, i should've watched the fight first

Comment

they look like glass chinned bums in this fight, falling from every glancing blow

Comment

Working...
                  X