No announcement yet.

LOPEZ's Power is so INCONSISTANT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
    Sometimes, like tonight, it seems like he could knock out one of the Klitschkos.

And other nights, like the Matagwa fight, it seems like he could land 400,000 flush shots a round and not make a dent
    lopez corner explained juanma had weight draining problems before the luevano

man juanma looked good.
    concepcion is a smart ass and is being limited by a second tier corner. especialy if donaire senior is still in there.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      JuanMa's power is the real deal. Don't discredit Mtagwa's chin. That guy's chin is made of iron. The reason Gamboa cracked it easier is because of the speed. Mtagwa couldn't brace himself for shots he didn't see coming. You can't mess with JuanMa's power. Raf gonna find that out soon.
      In addition to Mtagwa not being a FW while Gamboa has fought as high as 130 before.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        In addition to Mtagwa not being a FW while Gamboa has fought as high as 130 before.
        Honestly this is why Gamboa will have the type of success he will have at FW. Gamboa is really a SFW and possible a LW who just happens to be able to get down to 126.

Comment

I think its because he was struggling to make weight at 122 for the mtagwa fight and didnt go thru a weight lifting program. At 126 he's alot healthier and alot stronger. He's just getting used to this weight now and in only his second fight at 126 he iced Concepcion. Every punch he landed on him had Bernabe hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
            Sometimes, like tonight, it seems like he could knock out one of the Klitschkos.

And other nights, like the Matagwa fight, it seems like he could land 400,000 flush shots a round and not make a dent
            He mustahad his Tito wrap tonight !!!!!

jajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
              I think its because he was struggling to make weight at 122 for the mtagwa fight and didnt go thru a weight lifting program. At 126 he's alot healthier and alot stronger. He's just getting used to this weight now and in only his second fight at 126 he iced Concepcion. Every punch he landed on him had Bernabe hurt
              Its true, he didn't know what to do once he felt the punching power tonight.

I wish JuanMa wasn't fight poor shot Rafa next but ehhh its a name and I can see why he would want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Its true, he didn't know what to do once he felt the punching power tonight.

I wish JuanMa wasn't fight poor shot Rafa next but ehhh its a name and I can see why he would want the fight.
                After Marquez whos next?

Gamboa?

Cab?

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                  After Marquez whos next?

Gamboa?

Cab?
                  We can only hope, John is still around and its a resume building fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                    After Marquez whos next?

Gamboa?

Cab?
                    I'd like him to fight cab after marquez, then Gamboa, then chris john. After he KO's all of them he should move up to 130 and get a title there. I just hope they dont match him with Martinez. I wouldnt want Martinez to lose his title

Comment

So he has like a sort of record breaking fight with Penalosa and 2 fights later he's weight drained?? Such bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X