Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum:"Beware of the "Done Deal"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this author should be placed on the highest pedalstal the boxing world can offer. He should be able to attend all fights for the rest of his life ringside for free.

Honestly this was right on the head and when I SAW THIS A FEW DAYS AGO, I knew this wasn't coincidence, but this was actually how it was going to pan out. I was listening to my bro KARCENO AS WELL, AND HES ALWAYS ON THE UP AND UP.

ARUM IS SCUM, AND PACQUIAO IS A BUM.

HES A LYING CHEAT.

Comment

“Yesterday I was lying, but today I’m telling the truth.” — Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
        Well this author should be placed on the highest pedalstal the boxing world can offer. He should be able to attend all fights for the rest of his life ringside for free.

Honestly this was right on the head and when I SAW THIS A FEW DAYS AGO, I knew this wasn't coincidence, but this was actually how it was going to pan out.

ARUM IS SCUM, AND PACQUIAO IS A BUM.

HES A LYING CHEAT.
        Thanks...I actually wrote this article in May...Arum is an open book...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_Magno View Post
          Thanks...I actually wrote this article in May...Arum is an open book...

That why i liked it, You wrote this in May when NO one had a clue. I had known this with Arum so am not shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

That why i liked it, You wrote this in May when NO one had a clue. I had known this with Arum so am not shocked.
            I can look at your sig all day! And yes arum is a very shady cat.

Comment

good read and true

Comment

so on point this

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                  I can look at your sig all day! And yes arum is a very shady cat.

Lol thanks, That Dennis Bergkamp (Arsenal greatest player IMO)... Arum took a lot of people for a MUG!

Comment

Good article. Send it to Wilbon and the PTI guys so they can actually make sense when they discuss on ESPN!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Good article. Send it to Wilbon and the PTI guys so they can actually make sense when they discuss on ESPN!
                      I already did everyone should sent it though

Comment

Working...
                      X