Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum 'Shane Mosley is Mayweather's most difficult fight' not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd only fights 3 times in 5 years so just how much credit do you want to give Floyd for being so brave in fighting old man SSM? Does Floyd deserve more credit than Vernon Forest, and DLH (who fought a prime SSM) like Floyd is some charity case, people pity Floyd and Floyd needs comforting and reassuring pat on the back.

Even Floyd said SSM lost 5 times already and people have the blueprint to beat him. Floyds resume lacks strength and depth so of course SSM would be a good workout for FLoyd and opponent, and even considered a step up in class for FLoyd, but dont give Floyd special treatment for fighting SSM just cos what old man Arum says, it would mean your giving Arum importance.

If FLoyd fought Sergio, Alvarez, Pac in the space of a year and half people would give Floyd credit. Lets see if Floyd can fight often, we know Floyd does quite well when he has long breaks in between fights.
    Lets see if he can do well when he comes back down to reality and tries making a living like 100% pro boxers normally do.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 07-29-2012, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Bob Arum: "yesterday I was lying, today I am lying, tomorrow I'll still be lying"

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Bob Arum: "yesterday I was lying, today I am lying, tomorrow I'll still be lying"
        Floyd Mayweather Jr:"yesterday i was ducking, today i am ducking, tomorrow ill still be ducking"

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
          Floyd Mayweather Jr:"yesterday i was ducking, today i am ducking, tomorrow ill still be ducking"
          Yawn....just like arum in this article said he would duck Mosley right?

Comment

"My game plan? I'm going to take into account that Mosley is OLD" -- Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              "My game plan? I'm going to take into account that Mosley is OLD" -- Floyd Mayweather
              But you are forgetting that this same old Mosley was ducked by manny before floyd fight him.... and they didnt want to fight this old Mosley at a catch weight of 142lbs.....

Comment

lol, even cotto who already got destroyed by margs and pac was more competitive than that roidhead shame mosley.....f0ck that roidhead!

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  lol, even cotto who already got destroyed by margs and pac was more competitive than that roidhead shame mosley.....f0ck that roidhead!
                  Shame Nosley

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    But you are forgetting that this same old Mosley was ducked by manny before floyd fight him.... and they didnt want to fight this old Mosley at a catch weight of 142lbs.....
                    How soon Packers forget, when Floyd first refused to Fight Shane they called Floyd all kinds of names, and that only after Floyd fought Shane and beat him was when Pac decided it was time to fight him too.

Freddie calling for The Catchweight for Pac vs Shane ...

Comment

Meanwhile, back in 2009 ...

Comment

Working...
                      X