No announcement yet.

Bob Arum 'Shane Mosley is Mayweather's most difficult fight' not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE DESTROYER View Post
    yeah we get it .. pac is scared he don't wanna take the test and wont agree with 100 % ppv in favor of floyd..

move on pac dont wanna fight floyd cause he was scared...

they are both past it... fight expired already....
    Expired? It's still the biggest fight that can be made in boxing

Comment

floyd looked slow in the cotto fight 2 yrs ago he would have toy'ed cotto..

and cotto was best when he was in the welter div.

pac would have ko'ed bradley 2 yrs ago. he slowed down too..

they both won that fight by wide margin..

but they are not the same fighters ....

the hype of the fight is gone...especially that may is on jail and pac was

robbed.. you could tell by the numbers of threads on diff. boxing forums

that they rarely talk about floyd and pac anymore ....

we should now move on to the next stars like broner, canelo, ward, russel etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE DESTROYER View Post
        floyd looked slow in the cotto fight 2 yrs ago he would have toy'ed cotto..

and cotto was best when he was in the welter div.

pac would have ko'ed bradley 2 yrs ago. he slowed down too..

they both won that fight by wide margin..

but they are not the same fighters ....

the hype of the fight is gone...especially that may is on jail and pac was

robbed.. you could tell by the numbers of threads on diff. boxing forums

that they rarely talk about floyd and pac anymore ....

we should now move on to the next stars like broner, canelo, ward, russel etc..
        All the PAC Floyd threads are consolidated into one giant thread on here....also there is no fight in boxing that can generate as much interest as PAC vs Floyd and that's a fact
        Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-29-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

damn,lol..................

Comment

old school....
            Floyd wins,
            but underdog Pac always comes up with the goods.
            This fight should have happened a couple years ago, both are on noticeable decline.
            Still money to be made, at least get your pay day and chill in retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by bare knuckle View Post
              damn,lol..................
              Mosley was shot when Floyd fought him, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                All the PAC Floyd threads are consolidated into one giant thread on here....also there is no fight in boxing that can generate as much interest as PAC vs Floyd and that's a fact
                It's a fact a year or so ago, but not anymore. People have moved on. If I were Floyd I'd stop pretending I want the fight and stand my ground that I don't need Paq and retire in peace.

Because if Floyd puts on another act again and proclaims Paq is next, then demands all kinds of thing to make the fight extremely difficult to happen, I'll never know what wave of verbal attacks the public would shower him with again. People are sick of the guy.

Comment

What is the point of this thread? People saying FLoyd was scared of SSM is cos they thought it was true. People thought SSM would beat Floyd, not cos SSM is great, but cos they dont rate FLoyd.
                  Everyone fought SSM, apart from Floyd as they thought he was scared, its no big deal that Floyd did eventually fight him. He is yesterdays best fighter coming to the end of his career, that people still thought Floyd was scared to fight. Not that Floyd should get massive credit for beating SSM anyway, it is what it is.
                  Pac beat him, Mora drew with him, so hindsight is good. Pac destroyed DLH who he was supposed to lose to, and now people make excuses with hindsight so whats the difference?

Comment

If you believe anything that comes out of arum's mouth you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      If you believe anything that comes out of arum's mouth you're a moron.
                      Very true. Arum is a liar. People who take Arum seriously when he says he protected JCC from Martinez is a moron. Haha... that one is classic Arum. Lol. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X