Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacquiao get so much stick for the catchweight fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    DLH at the time was a Jr MW, and he made B-Hop come down to 156. Lets not rewrite history here.
    158 lbs catchweight,regardless what they weighed.

Comment

PAC desreves the stick, as long as its not PAC doing the catchweights its cool, I have tolerance for PAC

Comment

IMO, I think he should have fought Miguel at 147 pounds. There was no catchweight needed. He fought Oscar (I know its Oscar) at that weight, so I felt that he should have fought Cotto there as well. Manny isn't as small as he is made out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          IMO, I think he should have fought Miguel at 147 pounds. There was no catchweight needed. He fought Oscar (I know its Oscar) at that weight, so I felt that he should have fought Cotto there as well. Manny isn't as small as he is made out to be.
          FLoyd should have at least fought Cotto in any weight instead of retiring....

Oh, I forgot he wanted to spend some time with "loved ones like Leonard Ellerbe"...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            Exactly....brother Naz was sayin the same thing...dude aint as small as he's made out to be and I agree

Comment

That was actually the best shape ive ever seen cotto in......

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Exactly....brother Naz was sayin the same thing...dude aint as small as he's made out to be and I agree
                Yup, I heard through the grapevine Pac is really 5' 12" and walks around 220...

Comment

Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
                  FLoyd should have at least fought Cotto in any weight instead of retiring....

Oh, I forgot he wanted to spend some time with "loved ones like Leonard Ellerbe"...
                  Why your panties in a wad? This thread isn't about Floyd, get a grip.

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  I KNOW, he isn't.

Comment

Pac aint that little.

He was steppingnin fights at 130 weighing 144 pounds. People need to cut that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      you gotta love boxing posers

they ask you 'why didnt he ask Oscar to come in at 145'

yeeeeeah....like you can really dictate terms to Oscar the way you can to Cotto

****ing ******...posters like that is what's wrong with NSB

Not on Boxingscene, we're all true Boxing fans and Historians.

Comment

Working...
                      X