Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. should not Agree to Bob Arums "Offer."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty Boy32 *;8754921]Lol, whats a cnut?
    Btw weren't you the guy who said Hatton would KO Mayweather and also Pacquiao? lol
    Again proving how thick you are, look at my join date idiot, I wasnt on then.

Mosley had just beaten Margarito, Pacquiao ducked Mosley freddie roach even said he was too high risk. Mosley was the number one WW when he fought Floyd, Clottey was barely in the top ten and lost to Cotto who Pac had just battered, lol you idiot!
    Yeah pacman ducked mosley by taking the fight with cotto who defeated mosley, once again proved you are thick

Marquez called out Mayweather? He wanted to fight he got it. Floyd can't make 130, you are soooooo dumb lol.
    stfu about that, pac has called out maywetaher, mosley called him out 10 years ago, hell of a lot of guys in their prime have, margo did and confronted him yet floyd bitched out, floyd cherry picked him and you know it.

Hatton forced to fight at 140? Again he called out Mayweather and Mayweather had a title at 147. lol this is too easy.
    Fool it takes two to tango, my above point applies again, stop humiliating yourself lad.

If Oscar was passed his prime at 154 when he fought Mayweather why did pac drain him two years later and make him sign upto a stupid contract so he was a zombie in the ring? lol you really havent a clue have you?
    Oscar was also champion at 154 when he fought Mayweather, Pac had no reason to fight him
    Oscar asked the fight against Pac, he requested 147, but it doesnt matter, I agree with you roach cherry picked him for Pac.

Read above you clearly haven't a clue, its embarrassing for you lol

Okay well then you wanna use the last six PPV history than?

Pacquiao: 4.65Million PPV (last six fights)

March 2008: Pacquaio vs. MarquezII 400,000 buys
    June 2008: Pacquiao vs. David Diaz 250k PPV = $12.5 Million
    Dec 2008: Pacquiao vs. De la Hoya 1.25M PPV= $70 Million
    May 2009: Pacquaio vs. Ricky Hatton 800k PPV= $43 Million
    Nov 2009: Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto 1.25 M PPV = $68 Million
    Mar 2010: Pacquiao vs. Joshua Clottey 700k PPV= $35 Million

Mayweather : 5.5Million PPV (last six fights)

June 2005 Mayweather vs. Arturo Gatti 365k= $16.5 million
    Apr. 2006 Mayweather vs. Zab Judah 375k = $ $16.8 million
    Sep 2006 Mayweather vs. Carlos Baldomir 325k = $16.3 Million
    May 2007 Mayweather vs. De la Hoya 2.44M=$136.6 Million
    Dec 2007 Mayweather vs. Ricky Hatton 920k=$50 Million
    Sep 2009 Mayweather vs. Juan Manuel Marquz 1.1M=$52 Million

You need anymore facts? Or are you just plan stupid?

See the numbers above........
    Again, silly child, I said you gotta take into the numbers they reached superman status, when they were the cash cow, therefore you should only use cotto and clottey for pac. hatton, marquez and mosley for mayweather. why cant you read? I said this before 2 times now. Mayweather also is two years older, thus reaching his prime years earlier and being a star for longer but again that doesnt matter. Just use logic here.

You use their best fights are superstar status, for pac that was against cotto and for maywetaher that was against mosley. May did what 150k better with loads more promo? 50-50 is fair but it doesnt matter what the split is, if they agree 50-50 or 60-40 then it happens, stop moaning about it, nobody cares

Clueless, I havent just exposed everything you just said with FACTS in which your ******ed ass was too stupid too provide.
    And for your information I am 22 years old, You may get off to wanking about 40 year olds at home with there moms, But you wont get that here.
    Go to the boxing history section, son.
    No they are not facts, most are opinions, I dont care how old you are, you are wrong on nearly every one of your points, so again you have humiliated yourself, now I said never post on here again, got that?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Ok little boy, please think for one second, you use their CURRENT status, therefore, you take their fights from when they reach superstar status

For Pacman that is only Cotto and Clottey

may vs Oscar, oh please everyone knows Oscar was the reason that fight did so well, he reached the top status at hatton, marquez and mosley fight, he has been at the top longer. If you think mayweather was the reason the oscar fight did well then it was cotto and mosley who made the fight with pac and may do so well? see how stupid that is? just think a little

Please now piss off and stop polluting this forum with your stupid logic

"In negotiations they are going to use both fighters last fights for arguments sake, as they are the most recent."

oh please, you are just doing that because it favours your idol you idiot, I dont support either but cant stand stupid *****s like you who have no clue
      You keep saying I don't have a clue yet I keep owning you,
      If Oscar was the reason the fight with Mayweather did so well then how come his fight with Pacquiao didn't do so well?

Your level of ******ation is sooo funny

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
        I believe this more media bull**** from Bob Arum,
        You haven't heard Golden Boy speak to the press about this fight....
        Now people are saying "Oh if Floyd don't accept then he is ducking Manny" blah blah,
        We haven't heard both sides how can we comment on this situation right now?
        You have idiots out there Ellie Sechkbach also stirring **** up and it is very frustrating for a fight fan to follow this BS.

Realistically lets look it at like this.

Manny won't fight for anything less then 50/50: Manny don't deserve it, His last fight with Clottey sold less than half of Mayweather fight with Mosley.
        Why should Floyd agree to these terms?
        As a fight fan I understand we are all passionate about the sport and wanna see this fight happening but lets step back,
        We need to remember the golden worlds "Boxing is a business,"
        Its simply unfair to ask for 50/50.

Pacquiao has to earn his 50% split: Because at the moment he doesn't deserve it. A fight with Clottey was a terrible move for Manny and lets face it he ain't exactly good at hyping fights,
        His last bout with Clottey didn't even get a 24/7 series.
        Mayweather-Mosley did.

Each fighter should have ONE more fight before they meet eachother:
        Because they are not gonna agree on 50/50 and I think it is reasonable enough of Mayweather to GIVE Manny that opportunity to EARN a 50/50 split.
        Feelings aside people he has not earned it yet, with his PPV history.

"Manny don't need Mayweather, Mayweather needs Pacquiao":
        Again this does not fly with me, I'm not gonna through Mannys last few fights here (e.g. Cotto being shot or ODLH being weight drained) its played out. But in these negotiations Golden Boy promotions and Top Rank are gonna use both fighters last bouts for sales figures and promotional Material.
        Manny last bout with Clottey was nothing short of terrible, It was a boring fight.
        He picked a fighter who WOULD not throw and when he did he landed every straight Right hand (Floyd Lead Punch), Mayweather dominated Mosley (#1 WW in the division) in his last bout and since than has retaken his spot as P4P #1.

Manny needs this fight: His name has been tarnished and if this fight doesn't happen there will always be that "Was he on PHD's."
        Hanging over his head and his record. He needs to show the world this is not through take the tests and the fight.

Mannys main asset is his speed NOT his power:
        People take about Mannys power as his biggest assist I believe different. Okay he KO'd a shot Ricky Hatton but that ain't saying much, Lazcano whoppled him too.
        But anyway Manny ain't getting any younger, What goes with Age? Speed.
        If he wants this fight NOW he needs to accept that he is not getting 50/50 and agree to taking the OSDT's up until fight night.
        He ain't getting any younger.

Lets say the fight Happens NEXT year:
        They both fight different opponents, Manny fights Margarito and gets a good PPV number and eventually EARNS a 50/50 split,
        It will be a year on, He could easily be a little banged up from Margarito because he is a dangerous fighter, People forget that.
        His speed will have decreased with age and **** won't be going his way.
        Okay you can argue that Mayweather is getting older but he doesn't real on his speed to the extent that Manny does. (Speed is not Mayweather biggest assist) Take away Mannys speed and he is nothing.

Take the OSDT Manny take a 55/45 split, Your only making it harder on yourself in the long run.
        I see each and every last one of your points, and 100% agree. You would think that it would end the arguements on this fight....................But it won't. Good post and thread PB. **** what the haters say. This **** is spot on if you use common sense. Key word............."Common Sense"!!!!!

Comment

Yeah pacman ducked mosley by taking the fight with cotto who defeated mosley, once again proved you are thick
          Oh yeah I fight with a shot Cotto who just been beaten by Margarito with bricks and than got a gift decision against Clottey is a great fight alright, lol!
          Instead of fighting the number one WW who just destroyed the man who ruined Cottos career.
          The blatantly ducked Mosley, it is a well known FACT.

stfu about that, pac has called out maywetaher, mosley called him out 10 years ago, hell of a lot of guys in their prime have, margo did and confronted him yet floyd bitched out, floyd cherry picked him and you know it.
          Yeah and Mayweather called him out years ago and he ducked floyd.

And if you knew anything about the sport you would know Mayweather did not duck Marg or Cotto, He was offered 8Million to fight Margarito but said he would do it if he was guaranteed 10Million to fight Cotto after Margarito, Bob Arum wouldn't do it so Mayweather went and Fought Oscar made PPV history and bagged nearly 80Million.

Oscar asked the fight against Pac, he requested 147, but it doesnt matter, I agree with you roach cherry picked him for Pac.
          So STFU using Oscar than.

Again, silly child, I said you gotta take into the numbers they reached superman status, when they were the cash cow, therefore you should only use cotto and clottey for pac. hatton, marquez and mosley for mayweather. why cant you read? I said this before 2 times now. Mayweather also is two years older, thus reaching his prime years earlier and being a star for longer but again that doesnt matter. Just use logic here.
          You think Goldenboy are gonna do that? Your a fucking clown mate seriously.
          So you think It was "Because of Oscar the Mayweather fight did so well."
          So they should just forget about it?

No they are not facts, most are opinions, I dont care how old you are, you are wrong on nearly every one of your points, so again you have humiliated yourself, now I said never post on here again, got that?
          No facts how about the numbers? How about the video footage of Mayweather calling out Mosley?
          You are stating facts by saying Mayweather fight Oscar does not count, lol you sound ******ed.

Your are humiliating yourself this is way too easy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I see each and every last one of your points, and 100% agree. You would think that it would end the arguements on this fight....................But it won't. Good post and thread PB. **** what the haters say. This **** is spot on if you use common sense. Key word............."Common Sense"!!!!!
            Thanks man. Too many idiots on this forum.

Comment

idiots like the OP should jump off a clift! You care more about Floyd making more money than actually making fight happen? Unless we get a kick back, who gives a fuk if Pac or Floyd makes 1% and other makes 99%!!!:

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
                I believe this more media bull**** from Bob Arum,
                You haven't heard Golden Boy speak to the press about this fight....
                Now people are saying "Oh if Floyd don't accept then he is ducking Manny" blah blah,
                We haven't heard both sides how can we comment on this situation right now?
                You have idiots out there Ellie Sechkbach also stirring **** up and it is very frustrating for a fight fan to follow this BS.

Realistically lets look it at like this.

Manny won't fight for anything less then 50/50: Manny don't deserve it, His last fight with Clottey sold less than half of Mayweather fight with Mosley.
                Why should Floyd agree to these terms?
                As a fight fan I understand we are all passionate about the sport and wanna see this fight happening but lets step back,
                We need to remember the golden worlds "Boxing is a business,"
                Its simply unfair to ask for 50/50.

Pacquiao has to earn his 50% split: Because at the moment he doesn't deserve it. A fight with Clottey was a terrible move for Manny and lets face it he ain't exactly good at hyping fights,
                His last bout with Clottey didn't even get a 24/7 series.
                Mayweather-Mosley did.

Each fighter should have ONE more fight before they meet eachother:
                Because they are not gonna agree on 50/50 and I think it is reasonable enough of Mayweather to GIVE Manny that opportunity to EARN a 50/50 split.
                Feelings aside people he has not earned it yet, with his PPV history.

"Manny don't need Mayweather, Mayweather needs Pacquiao":
                Again this does not fly with me, I'm not gonna through Mannys last few fights here (e.g. Cotto being shot or ODLH being weight drained) its played out. But in these negotiations Golden Boy promotions and Top Rank are gonna use both fighters last bouts for sales figures and promotional Material.
                Manny last bout with Clottey was nothing short of terrible, It was a boring fight.
                He picked a fighter who WOULD not throw and when he did he landed every straight Right hand (Floyd Lead Punch), Mayweather dominated Mosley (#1 WW in the division) in his last bout and since than has retaken his spot as P4P #1.

Manny needs this fight: His name has been tarnished and if this fight doesn't happen there will always be that "Was he on PHD's."
                Hanging over his head and his record. He needs to show the world this is not through take the tests and the fight.

Mannys main asset is his speed NOT his power:
                People take about Mannys power as his biggest assist I believe different. Okay he KO'd a shot Ricky Hatton but that ain't saying much, Lazcano whoppled him too.
                But anyway Manny ain't getting any younger, What goes with Age? Speed.
                If he wants this fight NOW he needs to accept that he is not getting 50/50 and agree to taking the OSDT's up until fight night.
                He ain't getting any younger.

Lets say the fight Happens NEXT year:
                They both fight different opponents, Manny fights Margarito and gets a good PPV number and eventually EARNS a 50/50 split,
                It will be a year on, He could easily be a little banged up from Margarito because he is a dangerous fighter, People forget that.
                His speed will have decreased with age and **** won't be going his way.
                Okay you can argue that Mayweather is getting older but he doesn't real on his speed to the extent that Manny does. (Speed is not Mayweather biggest assist) Take away Mannys speed and he is nothing.

Take the OSDT Manny take a 55/45 split, Your only making it harder on yourself in the long run.

this must be floyds boyfriend ricky hatton, get floyds hair out of your teeth. u gonna drowned in tears if pac kicks the sht of of may! hahaha

Comment

Leave your feelin's aside.

Comment

"Floyd Mayweather Jr. should not Agree to Bob Arums "Offer.",

says this idiotic TS. Then what?

Do you really think Arum, Pac and his team would sulk into a corner, have chest pains, express remorse and all that stupid girly stuff? Hell no. They would just move on just like they did the first time.

I'll never know what the intent of these stupid posts are if you are a boxing fan. I guess the fight is no longer fought in the ring for idiots like this TS.

If the fight doesn't happen, SO WHAT? The rest will move on. I don't know about you, but I'm sure Floyd will get the biggest snowstorm of blame he will ever receive in his entire life. What then for *****s?

Yeah, talk about PED/PPV **** while it lasts. Enjoy it. I believe you have two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      "Floyd Mayweather Jr. should not Agree to Bob Arums "Offer.",

says this idiotic TS. Then what?

Do you really think Arum, Pac and his team would sulk into a corner, have chest pains, express remorse and all that stupid girly stuff? Hell no. They would just move on just like they did the first time.

I'll never know what the intent of these stupid posts are if you are a boxing fan. I guess the fight is no longer fought in the ring for idiots like this TS.

If the fight doesn't happen, SO WHAT? The rest will move on. I don't know about you, but I'm sure Floyd will get the biggest snowstorm of blame he will ever receive in his entire life. What then for *****s?

Yeah, talk about PED/PPV **** while it lasts. I believe you have two weeks.
                      So you say if the fight does not happen, So what?
                      But I shouldn't be asking for Floyd not to take the fight, If I am a real fan?
                      LOL. Contradiction much?

Arum don't want Manny fighting Floyd he knows Floyd will expose him thats why he is coming up with this bull**** with the media.
                      Have you heard GB talk to the media? NO!
                      Why? Because they have nothing to prove, Arum knows he is wrong and is trying to get the media on his side.

I understand that maybe a little bit difficult for you to understand

Comment

Working...
                      X