Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. should not Agree to Bob Arums "Offer."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHA keep making up excuses for Floyd, he's just gonna keep on running til Pac retires.

Comment

mayweathers last fight did better than pacmans?

pacmans fight before that did better than mayweathers?

so your logic makes no sense at all

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

*****'s don't understand logic.

Comment

"Manny don't need Mayweather, Mayweather needs Pacquiao":

Again this does not fly with me, I'm not gonna through Mannys last few fights here (e.g. Cotto being shot or ODLH being weight drained) its played out
          LMFAO YOU BIASED CNUT

Ok, time to educate little boy, Mosley nearly ****ing 40, way way way past his prime

Marquez

130 fighter forced to fight at 144

Hatton 140 forced to fight at 147

Oscar coming off a layoff and was way past his prime

shall I go on?

But in these negotiations Golden Boy promotions and Top Rank are gonna use both fighters last bouts for sales figures and promotional Material.
          Manny last bout with Clottey was nothing short of terrible, It was a boring fight.
          He picked a fighter who WOULD not throw and when he did he landed every straight Right hand (Floyd Lead Punch), Mayweather dominated Mosley (#1 WW in the division) in his last bout and since than has retaken his spot as P4P #1.
          Again, you know nothing about boxing, never post on here again you prick

how do you know in these negotiations they use the last fight only? that is ****ing stupid, you use their current popularity and estimate how many buys they are worth, like I said, floyd did better in the last fight, pacman did better before then. Pac became a superstar after the Hatton fight, thats when everyone got scared who support floyd. After that he fought cotto and did like 1.4-1.5 and a nobody in clottey

You called pacmans fight boring

A MAYWEATHER FAN HAS CALLED PACMANS FIGHT BORING

pot, kettle and black

Shall I bring up his fight against oscar? shall I remind you floyd was so boring that he made GOLFER OF ALL PEOPLE GOP HOME EARLY BEFORE THE FIGHT FINISHED.

YOu are a clueless prat, no doubt a fat 40 year old living in his mothers home in the basement, do everyone a favour a piss off.

Comment

LMFAO YOU BIASED CNUT

Ok, time to educate little boy, Mosley nearly ****ing 40, way way way past his prime

Marquez

shall I go on?

how do you know in these negotiations they use the last fight only? that is ****ing stupid, you use their current popularity and estimate how many buys they are worth, like I said, floyd did better in the last fight, pacman did better before then. Pac became a superstar after the Hatton fight, thats when everyone got scared who support floyd. After that he fought cotto and did like 1.4-1.5 and a nobody in clottey

pot, kettle and black

Shall I bring up his fight against oscar? shall I remind you floyd was so boring that he made GOLFER OF ALL PEOPLE GOP HOME EARLY BEFORE THE FIGHT FINISHED.

YOu are a clueless prat, no doubt a fat 40 year old living in his mothers home in the basement, do everyone a favour a piss off.

well said. I dont think he actually has a life because he has got about 5 different accounts on here.

Comment

Okay well if we are going to take about other fights then Mayweathers fight with De la hoya done more than Pacs did and was the highest selling fight of all time.

See the logic? Idiot.

In negotiations they are going to use both fighters last fights for arguments sake, as they are the most recent.

Are you ******ed or something?

Comment

why dont you want the fight to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
                  Okay well if we are going to take about other fights then Mayweathers fight with De la hoya done more than Pacs did and was the highest selling fight of all time.

See the logic? Idiot.

In negotiations they are going to use both fighters last fights for arguments sake, as they are the most recent.

Are you ******ed or something?
                  Ok little boy, please think for one second, you use their CURRENT status, therefore, you take their fights from when they reach superstar status

For Pacman that is only Cotto and Clottey

may vs Oscar, oh please everyone knows Oscar was the reason that fight did so well, he reached the top status at hatton, marquez and mosley fight, he has been at the top longer. If you think mayweather was the reason the oscar fight did well then it was cotto and mosley who made the fight with pac and may do so well? see how stupid that is? just think a little

Please now piss off and stop polluting this forum with your stupid logic

"In negotiations they are going to use both fighters last fights for arguments sake, as they are the most recent."

oh please, you are just doing that because it favours your idol you idiot, I dont support either but cant stand stupid *****s like you who have no clue

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                    why dont you want the fight to happen?
                    these stupid *****s are just making an excuse to avoid it, the funny thing is, *****s want to avoid the fight while *******s want it, yet its pacman who is ducking according to them. see how stupid they are

Comment

LMFAO YOU BIASED CNUT
                      Lol, whats a cnut?
                      Btw weren't you the guy who said Hatton would KO Mayweather and also Pacquiao? lol

Marquez

shall I go on?
                      Mosley had just beaten Margarito, Pacquiao ducked Mosley freddie roach even said he was too high risk. Mosley was the number one WW when he fought Floyd, Clottey was barely in the top ten and lost to Cotto who Pac had just battered, lol you idiot!

Marquez called out Mayweather? He wanted to fight he got it. Floyd can't make 130, you are soooooo dumb lol.

Hatton forced to fight at 140? Again he called out Mayweather and Mayweather had a title at 147. lol this is too easy.

If Oscar was passed his prime at 154 when he fought Mayweather why did pac drain him two years later and make him sign upto a stupid contract so he was a zombie in the ring? lol you really havent a clue have you?
                      Oscar was also champion at 154 when he fought Mayweather, Pac had no reason to fight him

Read above you clearly haven't a clue, its embarrassing for you lol

Okay well then you wanna use the last six PPV history than?

Pacquiao: 4.65Million PPV (last six fights)

March 2008: Pacquaio vs. MarquezII 400,000 buys
                      June 2008: Pacquiao vs. David Diaz 250k PPV = $12.5 Million
                      Dec 2008: Pacquiao vs. De la Hoya 1.25M PPV= $70 Million
                      May 2009: Pacquaio vs. Ricky Hatton 800k PPV= $43 Million
                      Nov 2009: Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto 1.25 M PPV = $68 Million
                      Mar 2010: Pacquiao vs. Joshua Clottey 700k PPV= $35 Million

Mayweather : 5.5Million PPV (last six fights)

June 2005 Mayweather vs. Arturo Gatti 365k= $16.5 million
                      Apr. 2006 Mayweather vs. Zab Judah 375k = $ $16.8 million
                      Sep 2006 Mayweather vs. Carlos Baldomir 325k = $16.3 Million
                      May 2007 Mayweather vs. De la Hoya 2.44M=$136.6 Million
                      Dec 2007 Mayweather vs. Ricky Hatton 920k=$50 Million
                      Sep 2009 Mayweather vs. Juan Manuel Marquz 1.1M=$52 Million

You need anymore facts? Or are you just plan stupid?

pot, kettle and black
                      See the numbers above........

Clueless, I havent just exposed everything you just said with FACTS in which your ******ed ass was too stupid too provide.
                      And for your information I am 22 years old, You may get off to wanking about 40 year olds at home with there moms, But you wont get that here.
                      Go to the boxing history section, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X