Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd:"I took shots of NOVOCAINE ON BOTH HANDS" Video Evidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything to enhance oneself artificially is cheating. Floyd is accusing Manny of cheating when he himself uses painkillers.

What a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
      lidocaine is the new novocaine.

You dont think injecting pain numbing agents in your hand is wrong in the sport of boxing?
      A lot of boxers have fragile hands, and Mayweather has a history of messing up his hands. Carlos Baldomir, Corley, Carlos Hernandez etc. It would depend, because numbing agents are illegal if used within the week of the fight. So can you tell me how much of an advantage that is?
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 07-03-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
        Anything to enhance oneself artificially is cheating. Floyd is accusing Manny of cheating when he himself uses painkillers.

What a scumbag.
        so basically what ur sayin is any athlete that uses painkillers is a cheat? do u understand how many athletes around the world u are tlkin about???

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
          Let it go man. I don't take any of these guys' word seriously.. I'll end it at that. Don't take this **** too seriously..
          T.I,

You're being a ***** dude and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
            "For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/1...ything-in-his/
            that gay ass dude should just open his mouth to blow pipes.....I will NEVER understand why he said that bull****!!

Comment

Pacquiao team said Pac is afraid of needles but Pac has tatoos.So both Pac`s team and Ellerbe has lied.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                No you asked was there a difference in shooting in hands or knee, well you need both to box, Ill ask again is Novocaine illegal to use for boxing? Nice try in switching the topic to lydocaine, you haters are something else.

lidocaine, a pain killer deemed illegal by the NSAC

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24349
                Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                A lot of boxers have fragile hands, and Mayweather has a history of messing up his hands. Carlos Baldomir, Corley, Carlos Hernandez etc. It would depend, because numbing agents are illegal if used within the week of the fight. So can you tell me how much of an advantage that is?

This is from NSAC rules & regulation website:

NAC 467.850 Administration or use of alcohol, stimulants, drugs or injections; urinalysis or chemical tests; disciplinary action. (NRS 467.030)

1. The administration of or use of any:

(a) Alcohol;

(b) Stimulant; or

(c) Drug or injection that has not been approved by the Commission, including, but not limited to, the drugs or injections listed in subsection 2,

Ê in any part of the body, either before or during a contest or exhibition, to or by any unarmed combatant, is prohibited.

http://leg.state.nv.us/NAC/NAC-467.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  T.I,

You're being a ***** dude and you know it.
                  Why the harsh words? Why you singling me out? Don't catch feelings bruh, ain't that serious.

Comment

This is from NSAC rules & regulation website:

NAC 467.850 Administration or use of alcohol, stimulants, drugs or injections; urinalysis or chemical tests; disciplinary action. (NRS 467.030)

1. The administration of or use of any:

(a) Alcohol;

(b) Stimulant; or

(c) Drug or injection that has not been approved by the Commission, including, but not limited to, the drugs or injections listed in subsection 2,

Ê in any part of the body, either before or during a contest or exhibition, to or by any unarmed combatant, is prohibited.

http://leg.state.nv.us/NAC/NAC-467.html

seriously, injecting something in your hands before a boxing match?

you dont think that is wrong dom????????

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post

What a scumbag.
                      So the way you see it, Pac drinking protein shakes is cheating?

Comment

Working...
                      X