No announcement yet.

Floyd:"I took shots of NOVOCAINE ON BOTH HANDS" Video Evidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Cant believe the supposed Floyd haters scour the net all on youtube searching for things about Floyd daily, Im telling you the supposed haters are Floyd's biggest fans.
    You know what's comical? Mayweather messed up both his hands against Carlos Hernandez, and because of it he ended up putting on a dull performance; although Mayweather showed a lot of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
      getting a shot on your knee & getting a shot on your fist is completely different things dont you think? especially in a profession such as boxing?

In the sport of boxing, you shouldnt inject anything in your fist period.

dont you think?
      There is no difference, besides is it illegal? No.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
        How did it go over my head?
        werent u the same guy just a few days ago tlkin about how we shld ignore michael koncz because of his catchweight cotto statement? now all of a sudden ellerbe, who plays essentially the same role in floyds camp says something and its gospel. ur a manny apologist. to say the least. i also think koncz should be ignored, so should ellerbe. but u, my friend seem to want it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          werent u the same guy just a few days ago tlkin about how we shld ignore michael koncz because of his catchweight cotto statement? now all of a sudden ellerbe, who plays essentially the same role in floyds camp says something and its gospel. ur a manny apologist. to say the least. i also think koncz should be ignored, so should ellerbe. but u, my friend seem to want it both ways.
          I don't want it both ways. Kockz and Ellerbe are both idiots. I take both of these ****s comments with a grain of salt. No need to defend Ellerbe homie. Just leave the thread if it gets you angry.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
            I don't want it both ways. Kockz and Ellerbe are both idiots. I take both of these ****s comments with a grain of salt. No need to defend Ellerbe homie. Just leave the thread if it gets you angry.
            where in what i said did i defend him???i just said i dnt take nything he says seriously. u still dnt get it...why are u quoting some guy u think is an idiot like his words are cannon? if ur gonna say one thing in one thread, why go back and do the opposite in another. who cares what ellerbe said? why quote it then?

Comment

so now *****s are saying its ok to inject things in your fist in the sport of boxing.

disgusting really how they defend floyd at all costs. No matte what this guy says or do, *****s will defend this guy to the death.

Novacaine has been out since 1905, and it's still widely used. The rules are Mayweather can't inject any sort of numbing agent within a week of the fight, and the NSAC set their rules for that. It isn't even banned by USADA, but I can understand how there is a time period when it's allowed to be used since Boxing is a hurt business.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 07-03-2010, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                There is no difference, besides is it illegal? No.

lidocaine, a pain killer deemed illegal by the NSAC

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24349

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Novacaine has been out since 1905, and it's still widely used. The rules are Mayweather can't inject any sort of numbing agent within a week of the fight, and the NSAC set their rules for that. It isn't even banned by USADA, but I can understand how there is a time period when it's allowed to be used since Boxing is a hurt bussiness.
                  lidocaine is the new novocaine.

You dont think injecting pain numbing agents in your hand is wrong in the sport of boxing?

Comment

lidocaine, a pain killer deemed illegal by the NSAC

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24349
                    No you asked was there a difference in shooting in hands or knee, well you need both to box, Ill ask again is Novocaine illegal to use for boxing? Nice try in switching the topic to lydocaine, you haters are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      where in what i said did i defend him???i just said i dnt take nything he says seriously. u still dnt get it...why are u quoting some guy u think is an idiot like his words are cannon? if ur gonna say one thing in one thread, why go back and do the opposite in another. who cares what ellerbe said? why quote it then?
                      Let it go man. I don't take any of these guys' word seriously.. I'll end it at that. Don't take this **** too seriously..

Comment

Working...
                      X