No announcement yet.

Floyd:"I took shots of NOVOCAINE ON BOTH HANDS" Video Evidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    So taking a substance that is legal in the rules is cheating?
    Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    OK well Pacquiao must be cheating also, whatever Ariza puts in his shakes (legal or not) makes him a cheat because it helps him.

xactly. People are carrying on about this just because Floyd hurt their feelings. I don't think they realise it's almost a certainty fighters they actually like have used Lidocaine.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: floyd lovers to inject each other for pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
        you know there's a pretty damn good chance Manny has used it before right???
        no he hasn't and if he did i would still be against it unlike you *****s i have a mind of my own. Xycolane is legal in one state and the very state that you say have leniant rules when it comes to drug tests. I guess if it involves floyd then the rules are fine right, what a bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          no he hasn't and if he did i would still be against it unlike you *****s i have a mind of my own. Xycolane is legal in one state and the very state that you say have leniant rules when it comes to drug tests. I guess if it involves floyd then the rules are fine right, what a bunch of hypocrites.
          xylocaine or lidocaine is legal in texas new york new jersey california washington arizona and nevada

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
            xactly. People are carrying on about this just because Floyd hurt their feelings. I don't think they realise it's almost a certainty fighters they actually like have used Lidocaine.
            This will put your mind in perspective.

"For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              xylocaine or lidocaine is legal in texas new york new jersey california washington arizona and nevada

"For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                You stupid mother****er on a Sherlock Holmes mission. You haven't "exposed" anything but showing us that you're an idiot.

Answer me this: Is Novacaine illegal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Born2Live View Post

It's a steroid with a completely different effect, if it was improving performances it wouldn't be legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    novacaine doesnt increase his stamina, it doesnt give him more power, thats why its legal.

Comment

• "For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

Comment

Working...
                      X