Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crazy vic View Post
    lol.. not this again

get them straws yo
    But here is something you can think about in that brain of yours if yours hehe!

"For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      he said, DOESNT. he didnt say, HAS NOT or HASNT EVER.

*******s
      "For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/1...ything-in-his/

you must have missed the highlighted statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/1...ything-in-his/

you must have missed the highlighted statement.
        nah, i remembered what he said after i posted it. but i didnt try and edited it thinking that someone had already caught it and was in the process of posting, quoting me.

so yes, i was wrong in my post

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
          nah, i remembered what he said after i posted it. but i didnt try and edited it thinking that someone had already caught it and was in the process of posting, quoting me.

so yes, i was wrong in my post
          props to you for admitting your mistake. much respect.

Comment

• Sugar ray lenord used cortizone shots during the olympics, this isn't anything new anyways, floyd taken shots in his hands because they get swollen.

I don't know if he ever took them right before a fight though, I don't think it'd help in a fight anyway to have his hands all numb, there's a chance to further injury yourself id imagine

Comment

• So the NSAC screwed up? Why not have Bob add a clause to test for Novocaine in the proposal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                lidocaine is the newer version of novocaine.
                This is why the US is still at war with Iraq and Afghanistan

Comment

• Why do some fanatics here try to turn a blind eye when it's quite clear floyd and his team got caught out in a lie?

I wonder how much they paid sttuutt...gartt..?

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    which was a lie by Ellerbe. Floyd appears to have used Lidocaine in the past.....and i say so what....?? Even Freddie Roach didn't use it to throw dirt.....because he knows fighters he has trained in the past or still trains have used Lidocaine.
                    Its petty beyond petty to call that a lie. Its like saying you dont smoke when someone ask you if you smoke weed. Even though you used to smoke weed and you still smoke cigs outside of clubs its fine to say you dont smoke because they weren't asking you if you ever did it they were accusing you of being a present day weed head.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                      Sugar ray lenord used cortizone shots during the olympics, this isn't anything new anyways, floyd taken shots in his hands because they get swollen.

I don't know if he ever took them right before a fight though, I don't think it'd help in a fight anyway to have his hands all numb, there's a chance to further injury yourself id imagine
                      But here is something you can think about in that brain of yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X