No announcement yet.

roy jones that fought ruiz versus cassius clay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
    where did this "ali is super fast" myth come from?
    A myth?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
      Answer me this question. Who hit harder RJJ or Henry Cooper?

Who was faster RJJ or Henry Cooper?

Who was more skilled RJJ or Henry Cooper?

Ali never stepped in the ring with anyone like Roy. Roy was faster than Ali, smarter than Ali, more physically fit than Ali, only advantage to Ali was that he had Dundee always ready to provide him with illegal substances or rip his gloves etc...
      Answer me this question. Who hits harder Clay or Ruiz?

Who was faster Clay or Ruiz?

Who was more skilled Clay or Ruiz?

Who faced looked worse after the fights Ruiz? Or Coopers?

Who got stopped Ruiz? Or Cooper?

Fact is Roy at HW never fought anybody as skilled as Clay. Not even at LHW did Roy fight anybody as skilled as Clay.

Comment

Seriously? Ali would beat RJJ and win every single round. I mean every round. Roy knew he wasn't a serious heavyweight, hence diving right back down to LHW and ruining his own career with the weight loss. He could have fought ANYONE at heavyweight, instead he left the division as quick as he got there.

Comment

Clay.. Not close at all. A better fantasy match would be the 03 RJJ that fought Ruiz against a late 90's version of Tyson...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Answer me this question. Who hits harder Clay or Ruiz?

Who was faster Clay or Ruiz?

Who was more skilled Clay or Ruiz?

Who faced looked worse after the fights Ruiz? Or Coopers?

Who got stopped Ruiz? Or Cooper?

Fact is Roy at HW never fought anybody as skilled as Clay. Not even at LHW did Roy fight anybody as skilled as Clay.
            First of all you didnt answer my ****ing question. Also what does Ruiz have to do with Clay. I do know the Ruiz Roy fought was mroe experienced and had accomplished more than Clay. He also got knocked down less.

HOw do you explain Clay getting knocked down and unconcious by 185 pounders. NEver happened to Ruiz.

But we can compare Ruiz and Clay. I mean Ruiz did beat Holy, who beat HOlmes, who destroyed Ali. But lets compare Ruiz and Cooper.

Ruiz= bigger
            Ruiz=much more in shape
            Ruiz=more skilled
            Ruiz=taller
            Ruiz=more accomplished
            Ruiz=better record
            Ruiz=Higher KO percentage
            Ruiz=didnt knock Jones down or force him to cheat.

Wow you are right, Jones' comp was much better than anything Clay ever fought. Also, its strange Jones as a LHW fought a lot of guys very similar in size to the guys Clay fought. Hmm...

Jones wins by KO in 4.

Comment

Answer me this question. Who hit harder RJJ or Henry Cooper?

Who was faster RJJ or Henry Cooper?

Who was more skilled RJJ or Henry Cooper?

Ali never stepped in the ring with anyone like Roy. Roy was faster than Ali, smarter than Ali, more physically fit than Ali, only advantage to Ali was that he had Dundee always ready to provide him with illegal substances or rip his gloves etc...
              Henry Cooper punched harder than Jones but you would have to understand the history of boxing to know that. That leaves you out.

Comment

First of all you didnt answer my ****ing question. Also what does Ruiz have to do with Clay. I do know the Ruiz Roy fought was mroe experienced and had accomplished more than Clay. He also got knocked down less.

HOw do you explain Clay getting knocked down and unconcious by 185 pounders. NEver happened to Ruiz.

But we can compare Ruiz and Clay. I mean Ruiz did beat Holy, who beat HOlmes, who destroyed Ali. But lets compare Ruiz and Cooper.

Ruiz= bigger
                Ruiz=much more in shape
                Ruiz=more skilled
                Ruiz=taller
                Ruiz=more accomplished
                Ruiz=better record

Wow you are right, Jones' comp was much better than anything Clay ever fought. Also, its strange Jones as a LHW fought a lot of guys very similar in size to the guys Clay fought. Hmm...

Jones wins by KO in 4.
                I stopped reading right there you have a good day sir.

Comment

Ruiz= bigger
                  Ruiz=much more in shape
                  Ruiz=more skilled
                  Ruiz=taller
                  Ruiz=more accomplished
                  Ruiz=better record

Jones wins by KO in 4.
                  How does an unconscious fighter get up at the count of 3 and walk back to his corner? You're trolling so this will be my last response.

Comment

why is themagicman trolling??

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                      [B][U]

Henry Cooper punched harder than Jones but you would have to understand the history of boxing to know that. That leaves you out.
                      Henry Cooper at 185 lbs punched harder than RJJ...Ok gtfo troll.

Also Ali was unconcious in the Cooper fight, you can move while unconcious. He gets up while in his corner and tries to hit Dundee thinking that Dundee is Cooper. That = unconcious.

How would I have to know the history of boxing to know that a guy with 185 lbs of waterweight who never won anything worth a damn and had a ko% under 50% even though he fought mostly guys who would today be super middleweights, hit like a feather? And RJJ, an ATG was better in every single way.

Watch the Cooper fight, why does Ali need smelling salt if he was concious. Any cheating is cheating. Ali couldnt handle Roy's speed or skill, or hsi punching power. He'd make a fool otu of Ali. Ok old timers, keep believing that athletes are better in every sport now than they were 50 years ago...except boxing....Yep that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X