Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will/should Manny and Freddie's strategy be for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Round 10...

He hurt Shane with a shot to the body. Try watching the fight before you comment on it.

Did you just say he can outbox Floyd? The hell..lmfao.
    lol i watch the fight like 3 times

and all i saw is a tire old gassed out mosley

round two mosley was tire already lol after that big punch that he couldnt follow up and all he did is hug with mayweather coz of tiredness...

on round 10 u say? all i see is a tire mosley that got hit by a pillow punch lol and floyd couldnt even knock him out :/

yup i said it manny can out box floyd,
    if he goes agressive hell end up like delahoya and hatton

if he goes defensive? what will he do after pacquiao throws never ending combo punches dodge them all? LOL LOL

he better dodge them all lol coz if one hits it will make his pretty face SWELLS..
    thats the reason why clottey covered his face throughout the 12 round LOL

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      lol i watch the fight like 3 times

and all i saw is a tire old gassed out mosley

round two mosley was tire already lol after that big punch that he couldnt follow up and all he did is hug with mayweather coz of tiredness...

on round 10 u say? all i see is a tire mosley that got hit by a pillow punch lol and floyd couldnt even knock him out :/

yup i said it manny can out box floyd,
      if he goes agressive hell end up like delahoya and hatton

if he goes defensive? what will he do after pacquiao throws never ending combo punches dodge them all? LOL LOL

he better dodge them all lol coz if one hits it will make his pretty face SWELLS..
      thats the reason why clottey covered his face throughout the 12 round LOL
      Please go back to Pacland. I know like 12 posters you should take with you.

Comment

I don't think guys like him can watch a fight objectively.

Comment

seek and destroy

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
            great post dude, but i think pacs high volume will play into mayweathers hands, when hatton(pac is not hatton) upped his volume against mayweather he was countered at ease and upped his own volume against him. You should also consider that clottey let pac choose were the fight went, if mayweather takes it inside what will pacs answer be?
            I agree that Mayweather can pick him apart if he just comes straight in, one thing you have to consider is that Pacs speed is light years ahead of Hatton. I think Clottey was shocked how fast Pac was, and didn't have a plan b to counter it. I don't believe Mayweather will try to go to the body early, because that will leave him open to that awkard uppercut that Pac throws(the one that hurt Cotto).

Comment

Originally posted by ELP View Post
              I agree that Mayweather can pick him apart if he just comes straight in, one thing you have to consider is that Pacs speed is light years ahead of Hatton. I think Clottey was shocked how fast Pac was, and didn't have a plan b to counter it. I don't believe Mayweather will try to go to the body early, because that will leave him open to that awkard uppercut that Pac throws(the one that hurt Cotto).
              Pac is fast but even against JMM you saw his speed neutralized most of the two fights. Floyds timing will make Pac look alot slower than he is.

Comment

lol u just cant accept the fact that mosley was tire and old on that fight lol

watch after mosley throw that big punch and notice how tired he gets LOL

who is a fighter after throwing a big punch then just let the other fighter recover while u hug him?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  lol u just cant accept the fact that mosley was tire and old on that fight lol

watch after mosley throw that big punch and notice how tired he gets LOL

who is a fighter after throwing a big punch then just let the other fighter recover while u hug him?
                  Goodness kid Let me school you....

Pay attention..

During the second round Mosley caught Floyd and hurt him. Shane went ballistic and start throwing wild ass shots..tiring himself out. He blew his load to early.

At the start of the 3rd round he expected Floyd to stay away and be afraid. BUT...Floyd rushed him and walked him down giving Shane no time to catch his breath. He put Shane on defense.

Learn the sport kid.

Comment

Pac is fast but even against JMM you saw his speed neutralized most of the two fights. Floyds timing will make Pac look alot slower than he is.
                    lol ur in dreamland wake up lol
                    PAC IS NOT THE SAME FIGHTER THAT FOUGHT JMM

and if u say JMM is the same as floyd ur wrong

JMM is good at pac that time coz he follows up his counter punch with a combo punches

WHILE floyd follow up his counter punche with a dodge and run lol

THATS TWO DIFFERENT STYLES

Comment

Goodness kid Let me school you....

Pay attention..

During the second round Mosley caught Floyd and hurt him. Shane went ballistic and start throwing wild ass shots..tiring himself out. He blew his load to early.

At the start of the 3rd round he expected Floyd to stay away and be afraid. BUT...Floyd rushed him and walked him down giving Shane no time to catch his breath. He put Shane on defense.

Learn the sport kid.
                      HAHAH okay that looks like a tire wild punches after that big punch LOL
                      or u might be blind?

Comment

Working...
                      X