Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Doesn't Rule Out a Drop To Cruiserweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would suit him. Klitschko was just too good for him though. The last second knock out was impressive.

Comment

Can't think of a single reason for him not to... it's not like he's going to make a killing ($$$) at heavyweight any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
        It would suit him. Klitschko was just too good for him though. The last second knock out was impressive.
        I don't think Klitschko was too good, I think he was just too big. If Chambers was 6'3 with a 78" reach, Chambers would have a better shot.

There are small heavyweights that are natural heavyweights, but Chambers is not one. He's a natural cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          It wasn't the size of Wlad that knocked Eddie unconscious, it was his skill. Otherwise Chambers would have lost to Dimitrenko as well.

The physical advantages of Wladimir was too much for Chambers too overcome, if Chambers was taller and had a longer reach it would have been a different story It's not like Chambers is Tyson.
          Last edited by Boxingwizard; 06-30-2010, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Well so much for this. Guess he's staying Heavyweight after all.

Comment

Please do this, Eddie. Another fight with Wlad isn't going to be any different and really, you don't have to lose any weight. You can dehydrate down to CW from your Klitschko fight weigh-in. Just do it.

Comment

thats the right thing to do eddie

Comment

Too bad, I was hoping he would drop down, now hes stuck being a chunky small heavyweight being beat by big solid heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                  X