No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Doesn't Rule Out a Drop To Cruiserweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Eddie Chambers (35-2, 18 KO), former number-one ranked heavyweight contender, might soon drop some weight and try to conquer the cruiserweight division. "Fast" Eddie, who lost to IBF, WBO, IBO and The Ring ****zine champion Wladimir Klitschko (54-3, 48 KO) on March 27th, is not sure about his future plans but doesn't rule out a move down. [Click Here To Read More]
    i guess its a wise move then for him....good luck then at CW....just dont body slam the guys your fighting in future

Comment

He should. I think the Klit fight made him realize that. Dude is skilled as hell, just not big enough to **** with the heavies..

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
        He should. I think the Klit fight made him realize that. Dude is skilled as hell, just not big enough to **** with the heavies..
        That's the thing though, he IS big enough to bank with the heavies, just not Wlad or Vitaly but everyone else is fair game. Did you see his fights against Peter and Dimitrenko? He did just fine.

He should go for the belt that officially doesn't belong to the Klitschkos, I would pick him as at least a 50/50 against The Vagina. He should then avoid the Klitschkos like the plague and make some money, if Diva Gaye could do it with the dodgy chin of his, Eddie can def. pick up a belt in the HW.

No reason to fight for peanuts in the CW division.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
          Chambers VS BJ Flores

make it happen.
          Flores doesn't box anymore, he just does guest appearances on FNF...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Cunninghams glass jaw will keep him from gettign to the top. He is a philly fighter, but I just don't like the guy. Chambers would knock him out, and he would have power at CW.
            I think Chambers has pretty decent power, even more so at CW, but he's a terrible finisher. He should've had Dimitrenko out of there several times, especially since he was able to hit (and floor) him seemingly at will.

Comment

I think Chambers would should stay at heavyweight and take Haye and Vitali's belt. He has a good shot at either.

Comment

Bearcat

Dropping down in weight only ifthere is a clown division. What a joke the dude cannot fight as a heavy is boring can't hit so she decides to move down for what same thing-no punch nofollowing no skills no one watching. Go get a job you GED wanna be loser.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat View Post
                  Dropping down in weight only ifthere is a clown division. What a joke the dude cannot fight as a heavy is boring can't hit so she decides to move down for what same thing-no punch nofollowing no skills no one watching. Go get a job you GED wanna be loser.
                  Pretty harsh -- Eddie is a cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                    I think Chambers would should stay at heavyweight and take Haye and Vitali's belt. He has a good shot at either.
                    He has NO shot at beating Vitali -- now or ever.

Comment

Eddie is a VERY GOOD BOXER.He completely outboxed Peter.Yes he lost to Vlad,but Vlad is just great.My opinion-Eddie is able to beat the VAGINA chump-DIVA GAY,is able to beat Arreola,Solis,***ton(lol),Ustinov etc.DON'T GIVE UP MAN.

Comment

Working...
                      X