Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: “Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Shane Mosley and my son ****ing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fabie View Post
    I think boxing nowadays has turned into a glorified WWE or the like....hate to see it because I still regard BOXING in its standard. The art of pugilism.

It should be devoid of side shows....it's put up or shut up. Just box to the highest standards.
    It is! It's actually slowly turning into a male soap opera.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      It is! It's actually slowly turning into a male soap opera.
      That's why I think that a stronger NSAC should step up and root out the problem and shouldn't leave it to the boxers to run the show.

Comment

[/B]

No? So then what was the extra $600k for then? LOL. Idiot!
        For breaking his verbl agreement of not being able to fight JMM at 144 lbs. There was no contracted weight of 144 lbs for their fight dumbass lol... The change in the agreement was for Floyd not to come in at 147 or he would be penalized for every lb over. All you have to do is talk sense to a *******, and they go into fits because they can't lie their way out of what they just said lol...

Comment

Frank Ducketts just got OWNED! Hahahaha
          This guy likes to talk about FACTS. I give him facts and he's still denying it. Dude's acting like a ***** in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            For breaking his verbl agreement of not being able to fight JMM at 144 lbs. There was no contracted weight of 144 lbs for their fight dumbass lol... The change in the agreement was for Floyd not to come in at 147 or he would be penalized for every lb over. All you have to do is talk sense to a *******, and they go into fits because they can't lie their way out of what they just said lol...
            Verbal agreement? LOL

“There were no surprises,” Schaefer said. “The contract the fighters signed for the fight so many months ago called it a welterweight fight. But there was a stipulation that there would be a penalty for weighing over 144.

“Floyd’s team informed us today that he would not be able to make 144, and because of that, there was a substantial penalty. If he would have been 147, it would have been even bigger.”

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
              This guy likes to talk about FACTS. I give him facts and he's still denying it. Dude's acting like a ***** in denial.
              hey hey...........Please don't be rude.

I've got my ignore button ready if you're going to do this to other posters.

You have been warned.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                hey hey...........Please don't be rude.

I've got my ignore button ready if you're going to do this to other posters.

You have been warned.
                Read that mans post and his post history. Then come back to me. I just call it like I see it. Warn me for what?
                Last edited by | THE KING |; 06-23-2010, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                  Read that mans post and his post history. Then come back to me. Warn me for what?
                  "Dude's acting like a ***** in denial." - There is no need for this on my thread. Final warning. If you've refuted his points there is no need to add an insult at the end.

Any more back chat and my ignore list will be updated.

DO NOT reply to this post.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    Whoa, whoa, whoa.. before we call anyone a ducker, we should atleast give him about 8 years before we judge him.. after all, Mayweather had about that many years of running away from him before he finally fought him right?

It's only fair to do so
                    I didnt even read this post, all I know is DAMN GINA CARANO IS ****IN HOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                      "Dude's acting like a ***** in denial." - There is no need for this on my thread. Final warning. If you've refuted his points there is no need to add an insult at the end.

Any more back chat and my ignore list will be updated.

DO NOT reply to this post.
                      you got it

Comment

Working...
                      X