Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: “Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Shane Mosley and my son ****ing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.I. View Post
    Now you are changing your tone. You were calling it a 'verbal agreement'. LOL! It was a stipulation in the contract.
    Jesus Christ, I'm done lol... Floyd didn't cheat JMM, and there was no contracted weight of 144. I'm done damn lol...

Comment

• Floyd didn't want to fight Miguel Cotto and look what Pacquiao did to him/

Comment

• Originally posted by manok uli View Post
        Floyd didn't want to fight Miguel Cotto and look what Pacquiao did to him/
        Did Floyd fight mosley at his proper weight?

Did Pacquiao do the same with cotto?

Comment

Nope. He claimed floyd didn't cheat the scales. Which he did, due to the stipulation in the contract. And Frank Ducketts was claiming it to be a verbal agreement in another post. He changed his tone when I came with Facts.
          You are one sorry ass lying individual lol, and i hope that posters finally see through your penis riding Pacquiao posts lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            You are one sorry ass lying individual lol, and i hope that posters finally see through your penis riding Pacquiao posts lol...
            Why you ? And whats with the personal attacks?

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post

Exactly lol... Good thread MMuhammad, but it was spoiled by half truths and lies in the end lol...

Comment

You can do the same thing the other way around..

Did Pacquiao fight Cotto near his prime?

Did Floyd do the same with Mosley?

Easy to discredit anybodys resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
                  He offer to fight shane twice. 1st time is was to much risk for low reward. 2nd time shane tooth hurt. As for cotto bod didn't want him fighting cotto at 140. At 147 bob said no to a contract that would have had floyd fight Marg, Cotto, and d. hoya.

As for manny fighting for 15-20. It aint happening. The most 15. And still he wouldn't get that because he got everybody in his pocket. Floyd will always make more no matter who he fights.

Man I can wait to floyd be the **** out of manny. You dumb azz mothaf#ckas don't know **** about the sweet science. Yall just d1ck ride who the media hypes up.
                  First of all, you're an idiot. There is never a contract to fight three guys in a row, as it is fight to fight just stop making **** up there. Instead you say I don't know **** about boxing and you just brought up a 3 contranct fight, with one of those fighters not even being under Top Rank. Secondly, I said it already I'll say it again when Floyd "called out Cotto" his best win was against Torres? I mean come on man, you can't take that seriously. Would you take Floyd serious now if he asked to fight Victor Ortiz? Thats the level that Cotto was on, he was barely just starting to get some traction as a fighter. Seriously STFU with "he did call out Cotto." Cotto was a nobody when Floyd called him out and that is supposed to make Floyd seem like he has balls? If Floyd called him after Malignaggi, Judah, Quintana, Mosley THEN he can say he tried calling a fighter out before that when you are considered P4P the best is disgraceful.

As far as Manny not making that much money... You are a bigger dumbass than I thought. Manny made 12 million to fight Hatton WITHOUT PPV purse and that one did 900k. If he only makes 5% of that he made another 4 million, he made even more for Cotto and you think he won't make as much for a 3rd bout with Marquez or against Margarito? Those would both crack 1 million easy just from Mexican fans, then a Cotto rematch would do the same I would say. Manny would make 15-20 million counting the PPV buys easily. Don't be pissed off just because Mayweather has no one to turn to in order to pull those kind of numbers OTHER than Manny. If you think he'll make 15 in his next fight please tell me against who? Don't name any Top Rank fighters because Floyd f.ucked up that affair with his attitude and now he's doing the same with the Manny fight.

Comment

Did Floyd fight mosley at his proper age?

Comment

You can do the same thing the other way around..

Did Pacquiao fight Cotto near his prime?

Did Floyd do the same with Mosley?

Easy to discredit anybodys resume.
                      I'll do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X