• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could you exclude Zarate?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Z%C3%A1rate_Serna

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      What are your thoughts on Jose Napoles? I know he was Cuban, but he fought almost his whole career out of Mexico and was accepted as one of their own. I would respect whether you chose to put him on the list or not. But if you did, where would he rank for you?
      I see Napoles as a Cuban, but if he was to be put on the list Ill put him #7 right behind Olivarez.

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      well for one he didn't get knocked the fuk out by pac! Yes I know Morales beat Pac but when you get blown out in the next two bouts and add in losses to David Diaz and Zahir Raheem that Win loses a lot of it's importance. JMM consistently fought Pac on even terms Plus he won the lineal Light weight title and did it at an age well past his prime. Morales is what 31 or 32 years old and he so far past his prime that he might as well be 51 years old.

Plus Morales is a fuking crybaby who always has some crybaby **** to say about Marquez even after he retired. Guy needs to show a little class in my opinion.
      Im sorry to break down to you, but Moralez is the second greates super bamtamWeight, he has a better resume than JMM and JMM is a bigger cry baby than Erick wich means **** when making a atg list.

Second JMM was not out of his prime when he beat Diaz.
      Third it doesnt matter at what age a fighters prime is over.
      Fourth, you just think JMM beat Pac and thats your whole argument

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      Rafa is top 20 at best.
      Thank You!

Comment

Working...
      X