No announcement yet.

Mexico's P4P Top 10 ATG's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Rafa Marquez should be on that list. Over who is the question.
    Burner is that you? You still suck..........Juan Manuel marquez who is way better than rafael should not be even there. TOP 20 maybe for JMM but not TOP 10. Rafa is in Top 50.

Comment

Ruben Olivares is the third greatest fighter to come out of Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        Marquez is far better than both Morales and Barrera. And you left out Rafa.

Both Marquez bro's should be top five. Sanchez died at 23 years old and you can't put him there ahead of guys who actually achieved just because he had potential.
        Sanchez KTFO the greates SBW of all time, he owned the great azumah Nelson, Laporter, Nicke Perez, Ruben Castillo,Danny Lopez,ect,ect.

I dont expect you to know that though.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Rafa Marquez should be on that list. Over who is the question.
        Yeah because Wins over Mabuzza and Izzy, plus getting KOd by Garcia Top what the other guys did.

Damn fools, Rafa is not even top 15!!

Comment

Both Marquez bro's should be top five. Sanchez died at 23 years old and you can't put him there ahead of guys who actually achieved just because he had potential.
          No they're not, as a Marquez fan lets not be silly.

Comment

all i know is the great chavez is numero uno and no fighter in mexican history will bring him down from that 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Sanchez KTFO the greates SBW of all time, he owned the great azumah Nelson, Laporter, Nicke Perez, Ruben Castillo,Danny Lopez,ect,ect.

I dont expect you to know that though.

Yeah because Wins over Mabuzza and Izzy, plus getting KOd by Garcia Top what the other guys did.

Damn fools, Rafa is not even top 15!!
              I don't expect you to take Cotto's **** out of your mouth and Juanma's **** out of your ass either.

Comment

could you do a list for puerto ricos greatest...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  No they're not, as a Marquez fan lets not be silly.
                  History will decide. A lot of these old ****ers are way overrated, just like all the old timers are.

We'll see where the dust settles in about 20 years.

Comment

I don't expect you to take Cotto's **** out of your mouth and Juanma's **** out of your ass either.
                    I guess, its hard for you, when you get exposed as te fool that you are.

Great comeback, I talk boxing, he starts trolling, lol

Comment

marquez wasnt better then morales. and i kknow azteca was a g but i cant see terrible on list behind a guy who lost 40+ fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X