Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero Returns Back Home To Panama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess ima be the first to say this but,no one in the superbantam and feather weight division can beat Caballero.NO ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
      Juanma duckes no one.
      you serious dude.Lmao.......................

Comment

boxing sucks

It's ridiculous what this humble and dedicated atthlete , Caballero have gone true to have a decent chance at a good money fight. What's going on? This *******s of juanma and gamboa are both now avoiding him. Caballero will have them for breakfast at the same time. I guess they're both waiting for Caballero to turn 40 years old and then ....jajaja. I wouldn't pat a cent to watch neither juanma or gamboa. They are a disgrace to boxing. Hey Caballero, you have win a fan right here from Puerto Rico and all over the world. Good luck my friend. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Im sick and tired of these tough guys running from Caballero, especially that scared ole Lopez..

Caballero is the real deal

Comment

Yordan in my view is a better fighter than both Concepcion and Salido. Caballero may get slighted by some people. But he has a more proven track record than both Gamboa and Lopez.

On a side note, I heard that Chris John's next opponent is atrocious. Has a journeyman like record with one KO. Somebody enlighten me on him if they know more about him. I just think he's an easy mark and Caballero should try to get a fight with him. He shouldn't go to Indonesia and get robbed against him like JMM did though. If John doesn't come over on neutral ground, then Cab should fight Vasquez Jr. like was discussed before.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              Yordan in my view is a better fighter than both Concepcion and Salido. Caballero may get slighted by some people. But he has a more proven track record than both Gamboa and Lopez. On a side note, I heard that Chris John's next opponent is atrocious. Has a journeyman like record with one KO. Somebody enlighten me on him if they know more about him. I just think he's an easy mark and Caballero should try to get a fight with him. He shouldn't go to Indonesia and get robbed against him like JMM did though. If John doesn't come over on neutral ground, then Cab should fight Vasquez Jr. like was discussed before.
              I disagree. Who has Yordan faught? He had 15 seconds of fame for looking spectacular vs R "The Ghost" Guerrero. Salido took UD (bf changed to a NC) vs Guerrero by besting him almost every round. Salido is a much more proven fighter than both Concepcion and Yordan. People take a look at his record and dismiss him but most of his losses took place early in his career. Recently he has gone the distance with JMM, Cristobal Cruz twice and KOed Mtagwa back in 2006. Funny how you don't hear people saying that Mtagwa was softened up by Orlando Salido for Juanma yet Gamboa smokes Mtagwa and Juanma get some credit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                Hopefully his next fight will be Gamboa, but I doubt it.
                Exactly. Caballero keeps talking smack about Juanma yet has Yuriorkis Gamboa right there ready and dangerous as ever.

Yuriorkis is the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                X