Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero Returns Back Home To Panama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caballero is a nobody. He needs to grow a pair and take the money that is been offer to him or STFU.

Gamboa and Juanma will smoke his ass.

Comment

Juanma duckes no one.

Comment

Y para que carajo hacen una noticia de esto??? que diablo le importa a la gente que Caballero haya ido a Panama.....omg...poor guy

Comment

He should try to get at rojas, so he can try to at least have a belt.lopez is already in line for Marquez fight in sept in Vegas, so dibella needs to make the call to don for rojas/cab.if not vasquez jr will take a go at cab, would like for him to get a little bit more experience but he the type that doesn't give a damn who is at the othe side of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
            Y para que carajo hacen una noticia de esto??? que diablo le importa a la gente que Caballero haya ido a Panama.....omg...poor guy
            But I bet if it was Gamboa you'd be jizzing all over your pants.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Caballero is a nobody. He needs to grow a pair and take the money that is been offer to him or STFU.

Gamboa and Juanma will smoke his ass.
              Both sides say different things. Your dumbass just wants to believe what's convenient to your cause.

Comment

it'd be sweet if he ended up on the undercard of lopez/marquez. I'm assuming arum wants to make juanma vs gamboa next summer on the eve of the pr day parade in nyc, so he's got enough time to squeeze caba for a fight with juanma.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Both sides say different things. Your dumbass just wants to believe what's convenient to your cause.
                  What that have to do with my post?

He needs to fight for peanuts and beat a big name to get to the $$$$.

I dont like it, because he sure has fought everywhere, but thats how **** works, sadly.

If not he needs to STFU and keep robbing africans in panama

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    But I bet if it was Gamboa you'd be jizzing all over your pants.
                    i agree with this

Comment

WV2 se lo traga.Escuchamen

As open as he was against jordain,wilfredo will capatalize with harder hits

Comment

Working...
                      X