No announcement yet.

The Ring's P4P List is a joke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    your #10 makes no sense..how can ademek be on there..and no wlad or vitali??
    adamek is about to be a 3 division champ, with a solid resume!!

Comment

your #10 makes no sense..how can ademek be on there..and no wlad or vitali??
      Maybe cuz Adamek is a former LHW champ and a former CW champ and now a HW top 5 contender. I mean that sounds to me like P4P material. And, the only guy he lost to is a top 3 P4P IMO.

Comment

your listis clearly biased..how the hell is lopez #10??and gamboa not on there??
        Well ****, Juanma is a 2 division champs has beaten champs and top 10 guys. How many top 10 guys have Gamboa beaten? However, Juanma should be in the top 10 P4P right now. But, he should be ahead by a good margin over Gamboa.

Comment

Any p4p list is a joke. It's imaginary.

Comment

I was just thinking myself a couple of days ago that someone at ring magazine must really like nonito donaire to rank him that high. lol

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              adamek is about to be a 3 division champ, with a solid resume!!
              the problem is, hes still not, you put him on your list too soon, i thought morales was gonna be a 4 division champ and i pegged him a 4 division champ before it happened, lol, guess what homie, it hasnt happened, now its over for erik

Comment

Working...
              X