No announcement yet.

The Ring's P4P List is a joke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    I still don't get why Marquez is so high. He whent to war with a bum that got beat by Malignaggi and got humiliated by Mayweather. Now he is facing that bum again. Makes no sense but hey he is a GBP fighter.

My top 10 is as follows

1. Manny Pacquiao
    2. Floyd Mayweather Jr
    3. Wladimir Klitschko
    4. Sergio Martinez
    5. Chad Dawson
    6. Juan Manuel Marquez
    7. Miguel Cotto
    8. Shane Mosley
    9. Ivan Calderon
    10. Juan Manuel Lopez
    im mexican, im not trying to be biased and j marquez is my favorite fighter right now, i agree with you, j.marquez dont belong in top 10, hes out, i love juan but he doesnt deserve it

Comment

I still don't get why Marquez is so high. He whent to war with a bum that got beat by Malignaggi and got humiliated by Mayweather. Now he is facing that bum again. Makes no sense but hey he is a GBP fighter.

My top 10 is as follows

1. Manny Pacquiao
      2. Floyd Mayweather Jr
      3. Wladimir Klitschko
      4. Sergio Martinez
      5. Chad Dawson
      6. Juan Manuel Marquez
      7. Miguel Cotto
      8. Shane Mosley
      9. Ivan Calderon
      10. Juan Manuel Lopez
      your listis clearly biased..how the hell is lopez #10??and gamboa not on there??

Comment

My top 10 is as follows

1. Manny Pacquiao
        2. Floyd Mayweather Jr
        3. Wladimir Klitschko
        4. Sergio Martinez
        5. Chad Dawson
        6. Juan Manuel Marquez
        7. Miguel Cotto
        8. Shane Mosley
        9. Ivan Calderon
        10. Juan Manuel Lopez
        green k, just to help your bar out, you are good peeps so you desrve a green bar, not red

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          that sounds wrong to me, shame at boxrec, he should be #17 seriosly

marg demolished cotto brutally

Cotto almost lost to shane, maybe lost to some, i had cotto winning by 1

cotto lost to clottey to many people , i thought cotto lost clearly by a little

pac demolished cotto as well, brutally

cottos last big undisputed win was agaist zab judah, zab judah sucks, zab loses to everyone, thats why he cant get fights if it werent for his big name, hes the black version of arturo gatti with a bit more athetism

cotto a nono in top 10

last big undisputed win was yuri for me................marg = controversial loss...imo...................clottey and shane...........close but clear win ...................imo

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            My Top 10 P4P

1.Manny Pacquaio
            2.Floyd Mayweather
            3.Sergio Martinez
            4.Ivan Calderon
            5.Juan Manuel Marquez
            6.Paul Williams
            7.Miguel Cotto
            8.Shane Mosley
            9.Chad Dawson
            10.Tomasz Adamek
            your #10 makes no sense..how can ademek be on there..and no wlad or vitali??

Comment

My top 10 is as follows

1. Manny Pacquiao
              2. Floyd Mayweather Jr
              3. Wladimir Klitschko
              4. Sergio Martinez
              5. Chad Dawson
              6. Juan Manuel Marquez
              7. Miguel Cotto
              8. Shane Mosley
              9. Ivan Calderon
              10. Juan Manuel Lopez
              Juanma shouldnt be there in my opinion.

Comment

1.Manny Pacquiao
                currently touring all divisions so he can beat down all coming challengers, barely ahead by margins to floyd mayweather on my list, Pac va May will settle the true number 1(which i still believe is Pac)
                2.Floyd Mayweather Jr
                after beating mosley, he moved up my brackett to 5 to 2 and before the shane fight, i considered him still retire for 5 years, now even the marquez win is considered by me as a legit win, marquez win now not considered a cherrpicked opponent
                3.Wladimir Klitschko
                heavvyweight that has americans angry that they cant compete with him, they say anything to disvredit him, even if it means taking him out their p4p top 10 (hasnt lost in 6 years)
                4.Vitali Klitschko
                another heavvyweight that has americans angry that they cant compete with him, even if hes a old fighter, he might be better than his younger brother
                5.Sergio Martinez
                has had bad American Experiences by HBO and their biaseness but regardless of those robberies , hes still unfazed and impressing and took Pavliks belts
                6.Ivan Calderon
                still undefeated and still winning against all odds against much much bigger opposition
                7.Rafael Marquez
                hes back on the list but not as high as close to around #3 to 6 for being too inactive vs other opposition and im still not sure if this rafa will be the same rafa as the one from a year in a half ago, made it back to the list by impressively beating his nemesis in vasquez
                8.Fernando Montiel
                by beating my former number 4 guy(Hasegawa), Montiel jumps to #8, Montils impressive wins includes litle guys like mexican mini great Martin El Gallito Castillo, Z Gorres, Ivan Hernandez ,and now longtime champ, Hasegawa
                9.Andre Ward
                undefeated and a olympic gold medalist with great victories and my pick in the super 6, based on his remarkable talent and power
                10.Timothy Bradley
                Best of the rest while with a resume whos solid wins are considered to journeymen like E.Cherry, V.Harris, his 3 elite wins vs Witter, Holt and Peterson(resumewise, it woulda helped bradley if he didnt fight to a no contest vs nate campbell)

poll, vote now, consideration who deserves to be in top 10 the most

considerations: Chris John, Lucian Bute, Chad Dawson, Celestino Caballero, Sergio Martinez, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Paul Williams, Devon Alexander, Tomasz Adamek, Amir Khan

poll, vote now, consideration who deserves to be in top 10 the most

considerations: Chris John, Lucian Bute, Chad Dawson, Celestino Caballero, Sergio Martinez, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Miguel Cotto, Paul Williams, Devon Alexander, Tomasz Adamek, Amir Khan]this should be the most clearest list, i hope?????? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  this isnt a p4p list, this is a list of your favorite american fighters w a few foreign fighters, lol, your list is the worst..................................ever, lol, nyahahahahahahaha seriously
                  Not at all.

And you can check the description box for my criteria for those rankings.

Why is Wlad Klitschko on # 3? Well because he hasn't lost a round, yet alone a fight in years, and done so facing the best his division has to offer.

And that's pretty much how the list goes on, fighters based on how dominant they are, combined with who they have beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                    your listis clearly biased..how the hell is lopez #10??and gamboa not on there??
                    What ranked fighter has Gamboa fought?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                      comparing
                      Gamboa regular 1 weight class champ vs Juanma 2 weight class world champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X