Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have now updated this thread with more information.

Comment

its very sad i dont have a bad word to say about boxers who "quit" because its only them who know how they feel and what they can take, gerald obviously knew he had a problem its tragic he covered his injury up , what i dont like is people who say fighters should go out on there shield rather then quit, why take the extra shots which could ultimatly be the difference between being healthy and in geralds condition.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        *Troll and ******ation posts about GERALD McCLELLAN's personal life will NOT be tollerated in this thread. I will single handedly humiliate you if you even imply anything related, in your posts. You have been warned.*
        I've been rebutting and reasoning with that garbage at length for years now on this forum, yet the tide of hateful and ignorant invective toward G-Man remains constant in threads about his career.

If they come into your thread, please just block them from it via the ignore-function.

Comment

sorry, the greenK is not working at the moment. I'll give it when it is ready.
          No, he is 23 and has learned what not to say, when he was interviewed he looked confused and he was in the bad end of a beating. He he does it again then I would question him and maybe stop watching. I don't believe that a loss like takes you out automatically out of contention. The problem here in boxing scene is that there are too many fans of a boxer and not boxing fans. You lose and right away you are washed up, should retire and get written off to easily.

Once you follow boxing you see that styles make fights and sometimes fighter has an off night or things outside the ring is taking too much out of the fighter.

Some times to a fighter the best thing that happens to them is a loss so they can rededicate themselves and be more serious about their career instead of believing there own hype.

Right now you have a few examples that shouldn't be written off like Khan, Andy Lee and Jorge Linares. This is boxing and anything can happen, sometimes you get caught

Comment

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
            I've been rebutting and reasoning with that garbage at length for years now on this forum, yet the tide of hateful and ignorant invective toward G-Man remains constant in threads about his career.

If they come into your thread, please just block them from it via the ignore-function.
            Yes thanks. I had to get this of my chest. I've already humiliated on oxygen troll by the name of: RimmyDelicious.

Please watch out for him on other threads.

Comment

Yes thanks. I had to get this of my chest. I've already humiliated on oxygen troll by the name of: RimmyDelicious.

Please watch out for him on other threads.
              Dont let those guys get to you, sometimes they do it to get a rise out of you or at times that is their opinion which they are entitled to. If it has basis and it is not childish I'll debate. If it has no basis and it is only formed on opinion I choose to ignore it

Comment

What,s up mmuh... I fell a sleep this morning bro and i was talking about gerald and his injury... More than likely, he had the injury prior to the fight... My opinion... And it is ashame that fighter now and day pick and choose who they fight and duck and dodge is a tragedy... Oh well, gerald left us with some out of sight k.o.s....

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                  What,s up mmuh... I fell a sleep this morning bro and i was talking about gerald and his injury... More than likely, he had the injury prior to the fight... My opinion... And it is ashame that fighter now and day pick and choose who they fight and duck and dodge is a tragedy... Oh well, gerald left us with some out of sight k.o.s....
                  Oh hi there.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                    I didn't read what you wrote, but in regards to what happened to McClellan, it couldn't have happened to a more despicable person.
                    Right. Like dogfighting is the worst thing a boxer has ever done

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                      Right. Like dogfighting is the worst thing a boxer has ever done
                      Forget about that troll, I've already humiliated him. He didn't take may warning seriously and he paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X