Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
    First of all for those posters who don't know anything about the background here it is:

"AT THE 3:00 MARK IS WHERE BENN LANDS HIS FOREARM AND I TRULY BELIEVE THAT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE END... "
    What forearm?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba Chunday View Post
      What forearm?
      didn't you see it?

I have to admit the quality of the video is a bit low.

Comment

How do I check whether he is active?
        Just go to one of those "Comments" threads that he does and check his post: It will have a green "On" at the bottom or a red "Off".....In this case he is on.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Just go to one of those "Comments" threads that he does and check his post: It will have a green "On" at the bottom or a red "Off".....In this case he is on.

Poet
          Ok then I am going to be more careful from now on.

Comment

didn't you see it?

I have to admit the quality of the video is a bit low.
            Iwas thinking an outer forearm, like an elbow.

I still wouldnt say that was a decent hard blow by Benn. Doesnt seem to bother Gerald.

I dont think it was one shot that did the damage. It was probably an accumulation of blows, possibly starting with Jacksons bombs in his previous fight, and Benns many huge shots, plus the rabbit punching didnt help. Also, Gerlad looked fatigued, as if he hadnt been traing for a hard 12 round fight.

It all adds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba Chunday View Post
              Iwas thinking an outer forearm, like an elbow.

I still wouldnt say that was a decent hard blow by Benn. Doesnt seem to bother Gerald.

I dont think it was one shot that did the damage. It was probably an accumulation of blows, possibly starting with Jacksons bombs in his previous fight, and Benns many huge shots, plus the rabbit punching didnt help. Also, Gerlad looked fatigued, as if he hadnt been traing for a hard 12 round fight.

It all adds up.
              That was a quote I pasted from a user on youtube. Your explanation might actually be better.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
                I need to add to your list of oxygen trolls. Wait a minute so i can collect the names.

Comment

Gerald had a numbers of factors that contributed for his condition. It is a combination of the fights and his condition and ultimately the Benn fight. You also rack up a lot of milage during training. Look at Zack Padilla who had to retire cause during sparing Mosley injured him and got a clog in his brain.

Too many so called boxing fans are to quick to call boxers quitters when they elect to stop the fight on their own decision. They are written off and insulted but none of this can be taken to seriously unless the boxer is very blantant with it.

Vazquez in his first fight against Marquez had to quit cause the injury he suffered on his nose. Didn't see to many ppl dismissing him. Golota an uncontrollable emotional fighter quit against Tyson and his past history anybody would had said that he did what he does. But he did suffer a massive injury to his neck and had fainted a day later and had to get medical help in a hospital where he remained for a few days.

Sometimes the history of the fighters if they quit don't take alot away but at times some fans are to harsh. I remember seeing that Benn/McClellan fight which had build up to that point. Terrific fight with such a tragic ending, once I saw Gerald blinking so much it was evident that something was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Gerald had a numbers of factors that contributed for his condition. It is a combination of the fights and his condition and ultimately the Benn fight. You also rack up a lot of milage during training. Look at Zack Padilla who had to retire cause during sparing Mosley injured him and got a clog in his brain.

Too many so called boxing fans are to quick to call boxers quitters when they elect to stop the fight on their own decision. They are written off and insulted but none of this can be taken to seriously unless the boxer is very blantant with it.

Vazquez in his first fight against Marquez had to quit cause the injury he suffered on his nose. Didn't see to many ppl dismissing him. Golota an uncontrollable emotional fighter quit against Tyson and his past history anybody would had said that he did what he does. But he did suffer a massive injury to his neck and had fainted a day later and had to get medical help in a hospital where he remained for a few days.

Sometimes the history of the fighters if they quit don't take alot away but at times some fans are to harsh. I remember seeing that Benn/McClellan fight which had build up to that point. Terrific fight with such a tragic ending, once I saw Gerald blinking so much it was evident that something was wrong.

Will you mock victor ortiz then? (remember: double standards)

green K sent for your post.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post

sorry, the greenK is not working at the moment. I'll give it when it is ready.

Comment

Working...
                      X