Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar speaks on Pacquiao-Mayweather, "We're very close to Finalizing the Contracts!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll wait until its signed before i get excited. Its his job to get us hyped.

Comment

That's what they said last time.......

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        That's what they said last time.......
        very true. Plus Oscar is the devil how can anybody trust what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          dude, do u really hate oscar tht much???

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            They're all liars, that's what they have in common. I'll believe when i see both Floyd and Pac in the ring.

Comment

I'll just wait to see what happens....funny that a lot of fans believed Floyd was retiring,but now they believe otherwise.
              I will sit on the sidelines and wait to see if this happens..

Comment

i think the fight is pretty much done except floyd wants time to be with his family before he starts promoting and harassed by the media. just my gut feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  dude, do u really hate oscar tht much???
                  He is a liar he has proven it over time. I am not going to believe anything he says. Just like I don't believe what Arum or Roach say.

Comment

Originally posted by Whodini View Post
                    by John Chavez
                    Jun 11, 2010 -

In a very recent interview with Spanish broadcast network Univision, Oscar De la Hoya, president of Golden Boy Promotions had the following to say regarding the negotiations for the heavily awaited clash between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

"Up until now, it's been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons but right now we're very close."

"We're very close in finalizing the contracts that were once very complicated. The two fighters now realize that this fight must be made. It has to be made because the boxing fans want to see it happen and right now it's the biggest fight that can be made in the world."

"It's going to be a big, BIG fight!"

"I think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can't talk right now in detail about the negotiations but I will say that we are very close."
                    http://www.theboxingtruth.com/article.php?id=1805
                    Mas facil dicho que hecho.

Comment

I said it a few days ago that they were negotiating. There is probably over $100 million at stake here for this fight. How can they not be negotiating.

It's a good sign but not official yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X