Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar speaks on Pacquiao-Mayweather, "We're very close to Finalizing the Contracts!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar speaks on Pacquiao-Mayweather, "We're very close to Finalizing the Contracts!"

by John Chavez
    Jun 11, 2010 -

In a very recent interview with Spanish broadcast network Univision, Oscar De la Hoya, president of Golden Boy Promotions had the following to say regarding the negotiations for the heavily awaited clash between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

"Up until now, it's been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons but right now we're very close."

"We're very close in finalizing the contracts that were once very complicated. The two fighters now realize that this fight must be made. It has to be made because the boxing fans want to see it happen and right now it's the biggest fight that can be made in the world."

"It's going to be a big, BIG fight!"

"I think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can't talk right now in detail about the negotiations but I will say that we are very close."
    http://www.theboxingtruth.com/article.php?id=1805

we're very close we're very very close!

starts at 1:29

Comment

If this is true I will be going to Vegas for this fight, no question about it!

Comment

Holy ****, things are starting to get exciting now!

Comment

Oh **** it is upon us people. Can't wait for the announcement that would be an event in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            If this is true I will be going to Vegas for this fight, no question about it!
            I will see you there homie, I REFUSE not to see this fight in person.

Comment

I'll believes it, when I sees it

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I will see you there homie, I REFUSE not to see this fight in person.
                You said it playa! Im gonna try and get my vacations around the time of the fight...this is the fight of the century!!

Comment

I'm so happy I'm about to have a wank!!!!!!

Comment

Thank god let the real fight hype begin

Comment

Working...
                    X