Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar speaks on Pacquiao-Mayweather, "We're very close to Finalizing the Contracts!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't really imagine a fight that almost everyone and their mothers wanted...

****!!! they could even make the actual signing of the contracts a PPV event and still make tons of $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Whodini View Post
      by John Chavez
      Jun 11, 2010 -

In a very recent interview with Spanish broadcast network Univision, Oscar De la Hoya, president of Golden Boy Promotions had the following to say regarding the negotiations for the heavily awaited clash between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

"Up until now, it's been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons but right now we're very close."

"We're very close in finalizing the contracts that were once very complicated. The two fighters now realize that this fight must be made. It has to be made because the boxing fans want to see it happen and right now it's the biggest fight that can be made in the world."

"It's going to be a big, BIG fight!"

"I think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can't talk right now in detail about the negotiations but I will say that we are very close."
      http://www.theboxingtruth.com/article.php?id=1805
      lets just hope that it is going to be made.....if not then ill be rather pissed at both of em....

Comment

http://fighthype.com/pages/content7776.html

Fight Hype.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.

Just because they write up the contracts doesn't mean Mayweather is gonna sign.

I hope the fight comes through, but the Mayweather camp saying stuff like "My son will never fight Pacquiao" and "Absolutely not, I will not fight again this year. I'll take a 2 year retirement from boxing.", it makes me doubtful.

If the fight DOES happen, it shatters all records.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            I'll believe it when I see it.

Just because they write up the contracts doesn't mean Mayweather is gonna sign.

I hope the fight comes through, but the Mayweather camp saying stuff like "My son will never fight Pacquiao" and "Absolutely not, I will not fight again this year. I'll take a 2 year retirement from boxing.", it makes me doubtful.

If the fight DOES happen, it shatters all records.
            All that media bull**** stuff from the Mayweathers shame on them , nearly as bad as Pac walking away saying no fight !

Comment

Originally posted by Whodini View Post
              by John Chavez
              Jun 11, 2010 -

In a very recent interview with Spanish broadcast network Univision, Oscar De la Hoya, president of Golden Boy Promotions had the following to say regarding the negotiations for the heavily awaited clash between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

"Up until now, it's been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons but right now we're very close."

"We're very close in finalizing the contracts that were once very complicated. The two fighters now realize that this fight must be made. It has to be made because the boxing fans want to see it happen and right now it's the biggest fight that can be made in the world."

"It's going to be a big, BIG fight!"

"I think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can't talk right now in detail about the negotiations but I will say that we are very close."
              http://www.theboxingtruth.com/article.php?id=1805
              cool....when announced I'll end my "REFUSING TO SAY THEIR NAME" strike....hope the lil' congressman from PI agrees to the other dude's testing BS and dead all the suspicions that many have....I agree with punk ass Oscar, this is gonna be a BIG EVENT!!

Comment

Pacquiao is still in the United States. What might be holding him up? Hmmmm. Questions questions questions.

Comment

Good that they're doing it behind closed doors. The first time around, the media was updating on the negotiations everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by scr4vey View Post
                    Good that they're doing it behind closed doors. The first time around, the media was updating on the negotiations everyday.
                    Yeah. Especially with Arum and Roach

Comment

Good stuff!

I'll just have to wait till they step in the ring knowing both camp's antics.

Comment

Working...
                      X