Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sure he got skills, but how can u respect this guy outside the ring?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    More hateful Pacquiao threads are made on a daily basis than Mayweather threads. And thats a fact.

Truth right here..

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

Because he's the gay gorilla dog. And his uncle discovered A side meth from 5000 years ago when they had 45's.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        More hateful Pacquiao threads are made on a daily basis than Mayweather threads. And thats a fact.

Prove it!!! No one comes close to Mayweather in terms of hate. i would even donate all my points to you to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          Truth right here..
          When you take into consideration (as an example) Kevin Iole at yahoo wrote an article about all the emails he got from disgrumtled pac fans when the yahoo writers voted floyd #1 p4p after he beat ssm its hard to argue that pac fans don't create more threads.I know its a different site but that is what it seems like here too.

Comment

Floyd fans need to reach deep down to the inner core and search just to justify on how they can make floyd look good from others eyes. its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
              Floyd fans need to reach deep down to the inner core and search just to justify on how they can make floyd look good from others eyes. its pathetic.
              what wrong with floyd spending his money or showing it off?

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                what wrong with floyd spending his money or showing it off?
                Dont waste your time Vers
                this dude has packys meat stick in his mouth and coming out his arse

Comment

Kid, you have an obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    Truth right here..
                    Yea right. Mayweather has had more hate threads created about him than all of Manny's threads (good and bad) combined.

Comment

its easy to see why pac fans are more fanatic....many of them are from the phillipines and they never have had or will have such a big star in their tiny country. I actually understand how they feel that they must treat him like a god.

Comment

Working...
                      X