Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sure he got skills, but how can u respect this guy outside the ring?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    Kobe, Jordan, Wade, Shaq, Tiger, and probley 70% of professional athletes have cheated on their wife..

who cares..
    there is no way a pac fanatic is going to let you attack their national hero and soon to be saint.

Floyd loves money and goes around saying it so he is the bad person. Pacquiao has a family united by god that he thanks every time he is on camera....and he is ok because kobe and tiger cheat on their wives?

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
      there is no way a pac fanatic is going to let you attack their national hero and soon to be saint.

Floyd loves money and goes around saying it so he is the bad person. Pacquiao has a family united by god that he thanks every time he is on camera....and he is ok because kobe and tiger cheat on their wives?

You think Floyd just love money.. Floyd has said some racist ****, got in trouble for domestic violence, has a body guard shoot some guy at a skating rink, I could go on..

But what the point..

Like i said many times..

Pac is just more likable even though he cheated on his wife then Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
        You think Floyd just love money.. Floyd has said some racist ****, got in trouble for domestic violence, has a body guard shoot some guy at a skating rink, I could go on..

But what the point..

Like i said many times..

Pac is just more likable even though he cheated on his wife then Floyd..
        Oh please, Pac's fans would find a way to back him up if he raped and killed a 15 year old girl. Yea he is more likable.... because he carries the phillipino flag into the ring and comes out with it in victory.

Comment

I can see dudes crucifying a fellow dude just because of extra *****...

Funny if they come across a genuine opportunity to hit a top ten model or Holywood A-lister category chick. Would someone say they won't dive in on that?

Comment

To be honest i dont care what a boxer does outside of the ring as long as he isnt going around raping or killing people then fine.

Comment

I don't see how his personal life should have any bearing on what you think of him inside of the ring. Sure, I don't like dude, but I follow Boxing. What matters most to be is what happens inside of the ring. Of course, we all want athletes to conduct themselves in a respectable manner and for the most part, Floyd does. Like Manny, he helps many people in need through charitable organizations and is a positive influence to many young people which is more than a lot of us can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                Is the need to create another one of these "i hate floyd because he made my vagina hurt" threads really necassary?

Did Floyd just fight last weekend? Is he fighting this weekend?

Some of you guys are obsessed with Floyd. Everytime Floyd farts a new thread is put up about him. Some of you guys need a LIFE for real.

Thats what i would never get, I swear some of this guys made Mayweather a larger than life character.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
                  Oh please, Pac's fans would find a way to back him up if he raped and killed a 15 year old girl. Yea he is more likable.... because he carries the phillipino flag into the ring and comes out with it in victory.

Youre pretty stupid if you thinks that true..

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    I don't see how his personal life should have any bearing on what you think of him inside of the ring. Sure, I don't like dude, but I follow Boxing. What matters most to be is what happens inside of the ring. Of course, we all want athletes to conduct themselves in a respectable manner and for the most part, Floyd does. Like Manny, he helps many people in need through charitable organizations and is a positive influence to many young people which is more than a lot of us can say.

No way!!! 2501 has been paid by Mayweather..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Thats what i would never get, I swear some of this guys made Mayweather a larger than life character.
                      More hateful Pacquiao threads are made on a daily basis than Mayweather threads. And thats a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X