No announcement yet.

whose competition was greater???...Cotto or floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Number one in a division Floyd didn't fight with like marquez and Hatton. How could you miss that?

How could Judah be number one when he lost to Baldo?
    Ask ricky hatton why they didint fight at 140, its well documented. there are threads dated back from 2004 detailing that he always "wasnt ready"

marquez was at 126 when floyd was getting ready to go to 140, that doesnt make any sense.

Comment

• bump...................................

Comment

• cotto has the edge over floyd in this 1.

Comment

• poll added...................................

Comment

• Cotto went old school and just took on who ever was destined to be infront of him. That would have included Mayweather, if Floyd ever decided to step up.

I genuinely think Floyd is afraid to step up though. Every time he does, lol he almost gets floored and has to dig down deep to change the pace of the fight. The guy has skills, but I don't think he likes scary situations and goes out of his way to avoid them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
              Cotto went old school and just took on who ever was destined to be infront of him. That would have included Mayweather, if Floyd ever decided to step up.

I genuinely think Floyd is afraid to step up though. Every time he does, lol he almost gets floored and has to dig down deep to change the pace of the fight. The guy has skills, but I don't think he likes scary situations and goes out of his way to avoid them.
              he doesnt want to end up with parkinsons...........nothing bad about that...................

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                he doesnt want to end up with parkinsons...........nothing bad about that...................
                True, if you're not built for war, you might as well not enlist for one

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
                  True, if you're not built for war, you might as well not enlist for one
                  and not claimed..............you the best that ever was,.....i feel ya

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    he ducked at 140 and never called floyd out at 147..he ducked

do you think cotto stands a chance in beatingfloyd? ill answer for you: NO
                    At 147 when Cotto name was brought up "I will retire from boxing, I will not let boxing retire me"

And, what did Floyd do after those comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      and not claimed..............you the best that ever was,.....i feel ya
                      You readin my mind, brah

Comment

Working...
                      X