Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im an AMERICAN thats why i support MAYWEATHER!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
    America don't fight for America !!!

America fights for money & natural resources that lead to more money.

Sounds like floyd...fight only for money.

Floyd may come across arrogant but no more arrogant than taking over a country while attempting to convince the victims that we are HELPING them !!!

Are you talking about floyd? Like feeding hobos in the street and throwing fake money on the dance floor to convince boxing fans (aka victims) he's not a fraud?

Is it not wrong for us to assume we are right even after we make fatal mistakes that cost millions of innocent lives ?

You know what cowardly ?
    Obama sending DRONES to Afghanistan to do the killing instead of real soldiers....real humane ain't it ?

Obama not going after the bankers who robbed us with no explanation was cowardly.
    The fact that most are to timid to speak out is cowardly.

Attempting to cheat against the best fighter in the world is cowardly.

I agree, floyd shouldn't attempt cheating on the best fighter of the decade like he did with marquez. Floyd should really man up and step up on the plate and stop all this ost nonsense and retirement.
    And i thought you really liked floyd?

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
    I wasn't a slave dumb ass.

I was born in Cleveland Ohio 1980, I migrated to Las Vegas in 2001
    Oh yes you are still a slave... a slave to your thinking that floyd is out to save boxing.

Damn slaves....

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
      I am an American (the Land of the Brave) and I hate cowards.

Comment

What I don't get is those people (prolly americans) who say Pac's lawsuit is a ***** move, wherein that's what the land of the free is good at...suing people!

Comment

i'm american and in the military..... pbf>>>>>pac

i will never support a fighter who refuses to take any drug test to prove they're clean.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
            how can non pinoy americans root for manny cunanan!!! mayweather fought for us in the olympics and pays to the usa....if your rooting against mayweather and non azn you should be ashamed!!!
            How did i know the OP would have hardly any posts and be in the red?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              Mayweather doesn't fight for America.. he fights for Money.

You don't see him out there repping our great country like Hatton, Pacquiao, Cotto or any other fighter rep theirs.

Pacquiao fights out of Hollywood California too so I have no problem what so ever rooting for him against Mayweather.
              ALL of these fighters fight for MONEY. Don't be fooled. Manny threatened to walk away from both the Oscar AND Hatton fight over.......MONEY...he wanted MORE of it! LOL @ you. If they just wanted to fight for their country, they would have NEVER turned pro and just fought in the amateurs their whole careers.

Comment

People who cheer for a fighter only because of their nationality are just straight up idiots. Im Mexican American and there are plenty of Mexican Fighters that I dislike.

Comment

Working...
                X