Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im an AMERICAN thats why i support MAYWEATHER!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wondered why the Americans like Pacquiao more than Floyd

But where you come from doesnt mean you have to support certain guys

Im from the U.K but I dont like Haye, Khan or Calzaghe

Comment

jk

i'm JAMAICAN and i say take the tests! but i do support both fighters(pac may)

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
        I'm American, just retired after 26 years in the Air Force...the reason I don't support Mayweather is: Very cocky, selfish, self-centered, egotistic, and very greedy person....just not a good role model for an American. People from other countries probably think we all act like that. If he was more humble I would support him in a heart beat.
        You motha****az ain't humble. The police & military are the most cocky arrogant people in this country. We know how you military cats do at the bar when you get a lil drink in you.

You ain't defending me from **** your just killing brown people in the middle east for the elites of the world. The u.s is a corporation and you guys are helping them take away our rights.
        You can't even have an opinion your just a f'n hitman. You guys ruin live while people suck your ass cuase they don't know any better.

What happens if you disobey an order that you don't believe in?
        How did Vietnam work out for you?
        Iraq had no wmd's we knew it was bs and how many did YOU kill over there.
        You do know they are after the second amendment, next martial law. You guys deem anybody that speaks out a terrorist.
        Where the full is Bin Laden, you found Saddam in a damn whole but can't find Osama?
        Guess who doesn't care. ...Obama
        Last edited by Bacatit; 06-09-2010, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
          You motha****az ain't humble. The police & military are the most cocky arrogant people in this country. We know how you military cats do at the bar when you get a lil drink in you.

You ain't defending me from **** your just killing brown people in the middle east for the elites of the world. The u.s is a corporation and you guys are helping them take away our rights.
          You can't even have an opinion your just a f'n hitman. You guys ruin live while people suck your ass cuase they don't know any better.

What happens if you disobey an order that you don't believe in?
          How did Vietnam work out for you?
          Iraq had no wmd's we knew it was bs and how many did YOU kill over there.
          You do know they are after the second amendment, next martial law. You guys deem anybody that speaks out a terrorist.
          Where the full is Bin Laden, you found Saddam in a damn whole but can't find Osama?
          Guess who doesn't care. ...Obama
          You american? why can i no understand you? maybe you from burkina faso.

Comment

everybody has the right to support their favorite fighter even the small minded

Comment

Mayweather doesn't fight for America.. he fights for Money.

You don't see him out there repping our great country like Hatton, Pacquiao, Cotto or any other fighter rep theirs.

Pacquiao fights out of Hollywood California too so I have no problem what so ever rooting for him against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                You american? why can i no understand you? maybe you from burkina faso.
                I'm a true American black African mixed with something I can't trace back due to slavery. My race developed with American history. I didn't migrate this is where I began.
                I believe in the preservation of human life not over population and genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                  I'm a true American black African mixed with something I can't trace back due to slavery. My race developed with American history. I didn't migrate this is where I began.
                  I believe in the preservation of human life not over population and genocide.
                  you migrated here.. just not willingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    Mayweather doesn't fight for America.. he fights for Money.

You don't see him out there repping our great country like Hatton, Pacquiao, Cotto or any other fighter rep theirs.

Pacquiao fights out of Hollywood California too so I have no problem what so ever rooting for him against Mayweather.
                    America don't fight for America !!!

America fights for money & natural resources that lead to more money.

Floyd may come across arrogant but no more arrogant than taking over a country while attempting to convince the victims that we are HELPING them !!!

Is it not wrong for us to assume we are right even after we make fatal mistakes that cost millions of innocent lives ?

You know what cowardly ?
                    Obama sending DRONES to Afghanistan to do the killing instead of real soldiers....real humane ain't it ?

Obama not going after the bankers who robbed us with no explanation was cowardly.
                    The fact that most are to timid to speak out is cowardly.

Attempting to cheat against the best fighter in the world is cowardly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      you migrated here.. just not willingly.
                      I wasn't a slave dumb ass.

I was born in Cleveland Ohio 1980, I migrated to Las Vegas in 2001

Comment

Working...
                      X