No announcement yet.

"Margarito doesn't deserve to make money because hes a cheater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    i'm pretty sure money, is holding up the fight now.

if you had to fight a fighter on PED's, or a fighter with loaded gloves, which would you choose?
    Doesn't matter what I would choose. I'm not the one being the hypocrite.

Tell me why you support watching and paying for one cheater over an attempted cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      What if he didn't?? You can't blame someone for something that might not be 100% a sure thing.
      that's a lame excuse dogg, and i'm tired of ppl using it.

i'm sure margarito was sitting there, wide awake, while his hands were being wrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        Didn't change it, just making a point.

I'm curious to see why people support watching Mosley, an admitted cheater, but then, curse with all their might with hopes he never makes another dollar, an attempted cheater.
        I have nothing against Margarito making money. Let him make it in Mexico though. I dont feel he should ever be able to fight in the US again after that stunt he pulled. It was an absolute disgrace.

What Mosley did was wrong, but what Marg did was just straight dirty!

And no....i'm not buying that whole "he didnt know excuse" Lets be serious here!

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
          OFT

1.4 tuned in to watch the "Mosley fight"

Who was his opponent that night? I was so stoked about watching Mosley I forgot.

Edit: I checked boxrec. Looks like he fought some guy named "Floyd Mayweather Jr."
          and last I checked,

Shane Mosley, an admitted past cheater,

was getting paid by fans who don't want an attempted cheater to get paid.

Comment

and last I checked,

Shane Mosley, an admitted past cheater,

was getting paid by fans who don't want an attempted cheater to get paid.

Shows how much they love Mayweather

I'm sure Mayweather vs Margarito would do big numbers too.

Everybody would tune into that "Margarito fight"

Comment

Doesn't matter what I would choose. I'm not the one being the hypocrite.

Tell me why you support watching and paying for one cheater over an attempted cheater.
              it's a consensus, that one way of cheating is a lot worse than the other.

it's also a fact, mosley cheated 7 years ago.....we can move on. Margarito got caught LAST YEAR, and still won't own up to it.

in 7 years, maybe ppl will be more forgiving of the dude.....but get real, it just happened last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                I have nothing against Margarito making money. Let him make it in Mexico though. I dont feel he should ever be able to fight in the US again after that stunt he pulled. It was an absolute disgrace.

What Mosley did was wrong, but what Marg did was just straight dirty!

I think they're both wrong as well. Whether Tony knew or not, doesn't really matter, he got caught, just as Mosley did. I know you don't have a problem with him making money, but there are people who do.

But then they rushed to order the Mosly Mayweather scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  it's a consensus, that one way of cheating is a lot worse than the other.

it's also a fact, mosley cheated 7 years ago.....we can move on. Margarito got caught LAST YEAR, and still won't own up to it.

in 7 years, maybe ppl will be more forgiving of the dude.....but get real, it just happened last year.
                  Thats not the point.

Point is. "Tony cheated, I don't want him to make money".

"Hey, Shane is fighting Floyd, order the PPV"

You of all people can't begin to say what is worse when you're a staunch supporter of extra testing for steroids.

Nobody ever said, "Mosleys a cheater, he shouldn't make another penny in boxing again".

Comment

The proof is there for those with open minds and hearts. Open your eyes. Don't be blind.

Comment

Thats not the point.

Point is. "Tony cheated, I don't want him to make money".

"Hey, Shane is fighting Floyd, order the PPV"

You of all people can't begin to say what is worse when you're a staunch supporter of extra testing for steroids.

Nobody ever said, "Mosleys a cheater, he shouldn't make another penny in boxing again".
                      you're missing the point.....

what mosley did was 7 YEARS AGO, and it wasn't as bad as what margarito did.

in time, the public stance will soften on margarito too. i'm believe MANY ppl who **** up, deserve a second chance, eventually. but that's after they've paid the price, and their punishment should fit the crime.

what margarito did, just happened LAST YEAR, so i'm with most of the other ppl on this one. dude needs to pay the price for what is probably the worst offense you can commit in boxing. in time, he may be accepted back. i don't think he should be headlining PPV's just a year-and-a-half removed tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X